Woodbine Christian Academy 5

Posted June 14, 2007
I am a proud parent of child that attends Woodbine Christian School. The staff is wonderful to work with and exemplify all of the christian characteristics we as parents try to model in our children. I have seen such growth in my child's personality, confidence, but most importantly growth academically. I strongly recommend this school.

Woodbine Christian Academy 1

Posted January 02, 2006
I was seeking a school that would not only be one that provided a great education but most importantly a safe environment,well needless to say the education was great but the safety of my child was not there at all! My child was the victim of constant bullying and thier solution was to kick my child out of school,I think the biggest mistake they made was hiring the new principal. My suggestion is NEVER put your most precious child in this school,oh unless you are one of many who happens to be a teacher there, then your child gets the royal treatment while anyone elses children are just dollar signs and disposable. My child got sick due to stress at this school.

Woodbine Christian Academy
2204 Foster Avenue, Nashville, TN  37210
Last modified Woodbine Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Woodbine Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top