3-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Benton Hall is a great school. The teachers know how to inspire each student to do their best. The teachers and administration really care about each individual child. For our family it was so important that our son be able to play team sports. He loves playing basketball and feels he is truly accepted by his peers. In high school, it can be hard for kids to feel they belong and are loved and accepted for who they are. At Benton Hall, our son has found his place.

This school has been a lifesaver for my son who has ADHD. He was failing in traditional public school and now he is thriving. We've been at the school for 6 years and my son is confident and successful. The focus on social skills has helped my son develop friendships with kids his own age and he loves playing on the basketball team.

It is a wonderful school with truly caring faculty, staff and administration. They meet your child where he/she is and help them move forward in a caring and nurturing but disciplined environment.

I went to this school. Before them, I'd never had any attention paid to me as a student. The teachers are amazing. If your child is having trouble at school, please consider Benton Hall. I went from a straight D student to a straight A student within a month. I made the best friends I've ever had there. You have no idea how wonderful it feels to fit in and get the attention you need to excel in school. My confidence was boosted and I was able to do things I've never dreamed of. Every school should take a lesson from Benton Hall.

Amount of homework: Agree

I never felt overwhelmed with work like i did at my old school. I went to public school and would have at least 5 hours of homework a night. It was awful. Here, I had maybe an hour or two MAXIMUM. Enough to practice what I was learning, but not so much that I couldn't handle it.

There are two many reasons to count, why I don't recommend this school. But needless to say, I don't.

This school is disorganized and substandard while being expensive. The teachers in middle school refuse to meet with parents AT ANY TIME. We spent 5 years with this school and only one time did we get a conference when requested. Their headmaster was wonderful, but evidently the teachers did not share his philosophy. SEND YOUR CHILD HERE IF YOU WILL BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON EVERYTHING!

Simply amazing! The faculty at this small school are just terrific. After a horrific time with a school in Williamson county, it was really nice to see teachers that seem to actually enjoy teaching! Imagine that! I love the fact that they keep enrollment numbers low to be able to really nurture the kids that are there. I love, love, love their overall philosophy about kids and academics.

This school provides the perfect blend of expection to excel and understanding of challenges. My daughter could not have received a better education anywhere in the country.

My son loves this school...while it does lack some of the "whistles and bells" that other private schools have - it is an excellent place for character building, self esteem, learning tolerance and acceptance, and gaining life skills that most other schools completely lack. The faculty are highly trained, most with advanced degrees, and truly do care about my child's progress and future (as well as all of the staff). This school is truly a gift and God send for so many - my own family included.

Last modified Benton Hall School is a Private school that serves grades 3-12