Posted February 08, 2014
I have attended Overbrook for nine fantastic years. When you become a junior high student at Overbrook(6th-8th grade) you have the ability to choose between taking Latin or Spanish and the choice of taking band, hand bells, or choir. There are no cliques at Overbrook making it a friendly environment for everyone. Overbrook is a small school which allows you to know everyone in your grade and most of the students in the other grades too. I am proud to say that I am best friends with everyone in my grade and everyone in my grade is happy. Overbrook makes going to school fun and knowing that you are going to learn something new everyday. The teachers challenge their students but also guide them when help is needed. All the junior high teachers are funny, caring, diligent, and very intelligent. They all love teaching us and all the students love being taught by them. Overbrook has a various number of clubs and extracurricular activites that are a lot of fun. I love going to a Catholic school because my faith is very important to me. My 8th grade year couldn't be better and I am going to miss this school so much next year but Overbrook has prepared me for high school.

Posted October 13, 2012
Very stimulating academic program - but , maybe just as important, they are also truly preparing children for the next steps to hiigh school and beyond. My child is more organized and thoughtful about the details than I would have expected at this age. The children at Overbrook are incredibly well mannered and caring toward others. We are not Catholic, but the community welcomed us with open arms. This is a great education.

Posted July 23, 2012
An amazing place to work in collaboration with highly talented teachers. Very strong academics with respect for the development of the whole person.

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted October 09, 2009
Academically rigorous, at a price less than comparable private schools; we are very pleased with our child's experience. Also, the Nashville Dominicans are fantastic and we have been very pleased with the sisters my child has interacted with at Overbrook.

Posted August 01, 2008