K-5, 8-12
Nashville, TN

Posted April 17, 2015
We found everything we were looking for at Davidson Academy. We are very thankful that our children are there and they are very happy. They love it!

Posted March 10, 2015
The teachers are some of the best I've ever had contact with, and the Administration - from top to bottom - cares about your child and I've never been refused a meeting with anyone in Administration as most have an "open door" policy and are welcoming you in. DA is the place to be!

Posted March 06, 2015
Davidson Academy is a welcoming environment with teachers who care deeply for the students, allowing them to build upon their strengths, while introducing them to new challenges and experiences. The school pride and fellowship is the best I have seen.

Posted March 06, 2015
In my child's word, Davidson Academy is "awesome." It's a family oriented, small Christian community that provides an exceptional educational environment. The faculty members are very welcoming and are willing to help you or your child at anytime.

Posted November 12, 2014
If you are looking for a great Christian school with teachers that care and a curriculum that's fulfilling, check out DA.

Posted July 30, 2014
Davidson Academy provides a superior level of education and offers an outstanding curriculum. The students are offered several opportunities and I'm beyond proud of their achievement done so far since attending Davidson Academy.

Posted March 17, 2014
I'm currently a freshman at Emory University, and I know for sure that I wouldn't be where I am had I not attended DA. I went there from kindergarten until I graduated last May, and I can honestly say I had the best time. I really feel that Davidson prepared me to attend a top 20 university.

Davidson Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2014
My daughter has been enrolled in Davidson for several years. During the past two years I have been extremely disappointed with the caliber of education and the bullying tactics of the principal. My daughter has been singled out in class and in the hallway and humiliated by the principal. My daughter and others have had numerous negative comments made her ability and her grades. It is very clear that money talks at Davidson Academy.

Davidson Academy 1

Posted January 03, 2014
This review is from a student. I attended DA for the first semester of my sophomore year. The teachers did not particularly care about the students or our education, mostly giving out worksheets without going over the material. I am transferring after Christmas due to the lack of teacher involvement and the students. The students here are some of the most spoiled, entitled, and mean children I have ever met. DA was a toxic environment in which my younger sister (who is in eighth grade) was called a misfit and made fun of many times. Chapels consisted of the chaplain yelling at us for about forty-five minutes, with a few Bible verses slung in. PLEASE - do not send your children here without shadowing. When my parents and I toured, we were sold something completely different than what the school actually was.

Posted November 11, 2013
Sending our kids to Davidson Academy has been a wonderful experience. They are getting a well-rounded education and really care for the families as well.

Davidson Academy