K-5, 8-12
Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted November 12, 2014
If you are looking for a great Christian school with teachers that care and a curriculum that's fulfilling, check out DA.

Posted July 30, 2014
Davidson Academy provides a superior level of education and offers an outstanding curriculum. The students are offered several opportunities and I'm beyond proud of their achievement done so far since attending Davidson Academy.

Posted March 17, 2014
I'm currently a freshman at Emory University, and I know for sure that I wouldn't be where I am had I not attended DA. I went there from kindergarten until I graduated last May, and I can honestly say I had the best time. I really feel that Davidson prepared me to attend a top 20 university.

Posted March 09, 2014
My daughter has been enrolled in Davidson for several years. During the past two years I have been extremely disappointed with the caliber of education and the bullying tactics of the principal. My daughter has been singled out in class and in the hallway and humiliated by the principal. My daughter and others have had numerous negative comments made her ability and her grades. It is very clear that money talks at Davidson Academy.

Posted January 03, 2014
This review is from a student. I attended DA for the first semester of my sophomore year. The teachers did not particularly care about the students or our education, mostly giving out worksheets without going over the material. I am transferring after Christmas due to the lack of teacher involvement and the students. The students here are some of the most spoiled, entitled, and mean children I have ever met. DA was a toxic environment in which my younger sister (who is in eighth grade) was called a misfit and made fun of many times. Chapels consisted of the chaplain yelling at us for about forty-five minutes, with a few Bible verses slung in. PLEASE - do not send your children here without shadowing. When my parents and I toured, we were sold something completely different than what the school actually was.

Posted November 11, 2013
Sending our kids to Davidson Academy has been a wonderful experience. They are getting a well-rounded education and really care for the families as well.

Posted September 20, 2013
DA is not the school for any child that struggles in any subject. My son attended DA for only 3weeks. From the very beginning we were told the teachers were patient and were more than willing to provide extra assistance. This was not the case! Teachers teach the lessons with little or no instruction. Some even teach without a book with only written hand outs for assignments. DA only teaches one way with the philosophy that all children should look and learn the same way. We made the decision to remove our child from this uncaring setting. He is now thriving in another private school that really cares and realizes that all children don't learn the same.

Posted August 20, 2013
Compared to our previous private school experience, Davidson Academy faculty and student body is much more friendly. Also, comparing the achievements of DA students with those students at other private institutions, Davidson Academy rivals anyone in excellence.

Posted July 01, 2013
Our children's spiritual growth has soared since they have been attending Davidson Academy. They have worked very hard with them to provide, courses, chapel, and service opportunities which is great.

Posted June 11, 2013
Our child was not performing well at another private school, and that's when we toured Davidson Academy. We instantly felt welcomed when we walked in the door. We really felt this private education would be an excellent change for our daughter and we highly recommend DA.

Davidson Academy