Posted April 15, 2014
We have been at this school for just one year, however, my daughter can't stop saying how much she loves attending here. She loves the teachers, the class size, chapel, everything about it. I was a little hesitant to spend the money on private school, however, once I went to orientation, I knew this was exactly the school we were looking for.

Posted August 16, 2013
We have three children in the elementary school and have come to love it primarily because of the people who pour into our children like no other school we have attended. Our kids are thriving academically, emotionally, and spiritually. I have found the academics to be dynamic in that they are constantly seeking best practices and strongest curriculum. The Academic Dean seeks out to understand the research behind what's taught and the methodology for teaching. But most of all, the foundation in faith is solid, and the school loves and teaches our kids to live and love authentically.

Christ Presbyterian Academy 3

Posted January 05, 2013
I currently am in high school at CPA. I have been here since second grade and have not been able to make a connection. The environment in my grade is causing me to switch schools. I see many kids,including myself, being made fun of because they are different, and the teachers just stand by and watch. Plus, the things the girls do in my grade are nothing close to being "Christ-like". So, in the end, a good CPA experience depends on the type of people that are in the grade.

Posted May 14, 2011
After two of my Grandchildren came to live with us, I enrolled both of them in Christ Presbyterian Academy. One of them has been there two years and is graduating this year (May 2011), the other one just finished the eight grade and is beginning high school this fall. Both of them have done great in school and are averaging A's and B's. The teachers are wonderful and the administration is determined for each child to graduate from there and be able to get into any university their goals dictate. The Christian Education is strong and balanced for their life that is ahead of them. A new High School building will open this fall and is truly built with the latest technology with the maximum class size of 20 so the teachers can spend the maximum time with each student. The elementary and middle school buildings are being totally renovated this summer and will brought up to "new" status. My wife and I feel regardless of money that could not be in a better educational school even though there are many more expensive schools in the Nashville area. We are totally satisfied with education and environment at Christ Presbyterian Academy.

Posted August 27, 2010
CPA provides outstanding, godly teachers, administrative leadership, and parental involvement. In addition, the MS and HS curriculum is geared for college preparatory, and the class sizes are small, allowing for students to have a personal relationship with each teacher. The community feel is outstanding, and extra-curricular activities strive for excellence but still make room for every child.

Christ Presbyterian Academy 3

Posted June 16, 2010
CPA isn't immune to typical school issues. There are amazing teachers and average ones; bullying which is often tolerated or ignored, cliques and mean kids. The academics are definitely NOT superior to Williamson County schools. Too much homework for the upper elementary school grades and some of the work was so irrelevant to my child's world that it made him disinterested in school and didn't reinforce a desire to learn. Administration is often arrogant and prideful- a complaint which I hear often drives families to leave the school. Discipline is often punative and not Biblical. Seems like this school has changed its vision and is more interested in becoming a competitor with other Nashville private schools with solid academic reputations. Some amazing families at this school- that's why people love the school. In a nut shell- people love this school or hate it.

Christ Presbyterian Academy 0

Posted January 14, 2010
My son graduated from CPA last year went to a very competitive college with 20 hours of advanced placement credit and was awarded a sizable scholarship. I thank CPA for this. He was challenged by his incredible teachers to a level of excellence and rigor that has well prepared him for college and beyond. Thank you CPA for a top-notch education in an environment that cared about him as an individual and encouraged him to be who God intends him to be. We couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend CPA for academic rigor, excellence in the arts and athletics, and an environment that makes Biblical Truth relevant to students.

Posted August 31, 2009
I moved my son to CPA in the 4th grade and it was the best thing I could have ever done! It has made a world of difference in his self-confidence. Now that we are in middle school, I love that he can play football and be in the fall musical at the same time!

Posted May 11, 2009
I go to CPA as a student in 8'th grade. I was new this year and totally was welcomed from the first day. I am very blessed to go to a school that challenges me academically and spiritually. Thanks CPA!

Posted January 06, 2009
Our family has been to 8 different schools and I have a teenage daughter that strugles with the girl drama and every school she has been to has been all about the nasty materialistic girls there but when my daughter got there I was amazed about how sweet these girls are, you could not find another school with the least drama as Christ Pres!

Christ Presbyterian Academy
2323 Old Hickory Boulevard, Nashville, TN  37215
Last modified Christ Presbyterian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christ Presbyterian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top