Posted June 12, 2014
I have one graduate (now at MBA) and one current student at St. Paul Christian Academy and both have and are thriving. St. Paul lives out its mission as well as any organization I know from the head of school to the security staff. Its mission of combining academic excellence, faith, and leadership is unique in the Nashville market place. My children have been nurtured, challenged, and excelled at St Paul both on standardized tests and at next level schools.

St. Paul Christian Academy 1

Posted April 05, 2014
I am a former student of St.Paul and my experience was awful. The academics program is not worth the time or money. Go to another school. After graduating from St.Paul I struggled the longest time and I am continuing to struggle because I was not where I needed to be academically. When applying for 7th grade placement do not do anything they tell you. Get a tutor for the ISEE and get all the advantages you can. I am telling you from experience that your children will be better off at a different school.

Posted October 24, 2013
Both of my boys graduated from St. Paul and they were more than ready to continue on in 7th grade at another independent school. The academics were strong, the Christian piece was lived out, and they learned excellent leadership skills. St. Paul is a warm, nurturing, challenging, and safe school where each child is known and loved.

St. Paul Christian Academy 2

Posted January 15, 2013
Small, cozy, family environment. The academics, however, are not worth the pricey tuition. As a former parent of children who attended this school, I would strongly encourage anyone to examine the curriculum before investing thousands of dollars.

Posted November 20, 2011
We have been extremely pleased with our experience at St Paul so far. My daughter loves school and looks forward to going each day. She said "St Paul feels like family!" I am so grateful that my child has the opportunity to go to a school where the teachers and staff seem to love what they do. She is greeted by a smile every morning and the administration truly shows servant leadership. We are also thankful for the small class sizes that allow for relational, customized learning. We would higly recommend St Paul to others.

Posted October 17, 2011
I cannot say enough positive things about St. Paul Christian Academy. The leadership is excellent, fair, effective and forward thinking. The curriculum appears to be about a year ahead of area public schools for the same grade levels. The students coming out of St. Paul are enthusiastically embraced by the finest independent schools in Nashville. The reputation of this school just keeps getting stronger and stronger...and deservedly so.

Posted November 22, 2010
St. Paul Christian Academy is outstanding! My daughter loves all of her teachers and is excited about learning.

Posted November 12, 2010
I currently have a 2 children at St. Paul. We could not have picked a better school for our family. St. Paul Christian Academy's mission statement is not just a tag line. As a parent you can walk around campus and see the mission in action everyday. If you are looking for a throughly Christian school that is not only focused on academics excellence but also on a passion for Christ, visit St. Paul and take moment to research what their graduates have done. I am a former elementary school teacher. I have taught in one other Nashville area private school and Metro Public schools. It is a sacrifice for our family to send our children to a private school. However, it is one we believe is worth every penny.

Posted November 12, 2010
Through corporate re-locations, we've experienced several types of schools across the country, and St. Paul truly "fires on all cylinders" for our family. What sets it apart is the unwavering commitment to their mission -- it's by far the most purpose-driven school our children have attended. We're getting excellent academics without compromising biblical teaching and a Christian worldview woven into the daily fabric of our children's day. Plus, the teachers, families and overall St. Paul community are simply wonderful.

Posted June 26, 2010
St Paul is clearly the BEST source for outstanding academics conveyed in a thoroughly Christian context in Middle Tennessee... if not in the country. The children consistently gain admittance to and excel in the finest junior high and high school programs in Nashville (MBA, Harpeth Hall, Ensworth and BA). Further, the faculty and parental influence is nurturing and creates a true sense of community. Finding academic excellence with a true Christian worldview is difficult. SPCA provides it within a sweet, elementary school context. A final note: The new facilities (gyms, libraries, cafeteria, and more) open Fall 2010! They are amazing.

St. Paul Christian Academy
5035 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN  37215
Last modified St. Paul Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Paul Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.