Nashville, TN

Posted September 22, 2009
I am a home school student that attends Cedar Creek this is my last year and Im going to miss it!! The owners are really great!!

Posted March 06, 2009
This is a fantastic school. I'm a current student and i plan on graduating from it. It allows you to do work at home and the best thing about it is that you only after to go there to take your tests. The best place to get an education if you was to ask me. Great people and a overall wonderful place to be and it's like a home away from home.

Posted August 01, 2008
I would recommend this school to anyone! I graduated from it in 2005. And I am a CNA currently in school to be a RN! Great School! And Good learning environment !

Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy 5

Posted March 20, 2007
This school is great it gives you great flexibility, and you get prom, class ring, graduation, and all the things you would get in a private school, but only in the comfort and safety of your own home with the occasional help of the school house owner (Beth she is so great and sweet) I would recommend this school to anyone who is considering homeschooling, because it is all set out for you, the books you need the credits you will get and things of that sort...A+

Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy 4

Posted November 08, 2006
- a former student
I attend a school off the branch of cedar creek .. it's a fun school .. it's a home school inverment .. I go to the home school center .. off fort negley ct. we have about 30 students there .. but its just like one HUGE family .. I love it .. I would recommend it to anyone .. from grades 8-12th ..

Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy
2803 Foster Avenue, Nashville, TN  37210
Last modified Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top