PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I have watched this school undergo major reform and upgrade in leadership over the last 5 years and I know parents who have enrolled their children in the school and are very satisfied with it. I have moved out of state but still support the school because I believe its leaders and teachers give it all their energy and commitment and the community in Nashville needs such a model of excellence. Once back to the Nashville area, the first thing my wife and I will do is visit the school and enroll our children in this great school.

Such a great school! I consider a private magnet school. The ITBS score of my child was very high. They made her love reading and math in her first year at school. She was in a good public school before, but the difference between the two school is like the difference between day and night. At Nashville International Academy, they use the best curriculum available in America for the Common Core Standard

I have my daughter at NIA for two years. She loves being at school and with her friends. Teachers are wonderful and friendly. I highly recommend it for any Muslim family in Nashville.

i am very proud that i have been there becaue it is a really caring school with fun learning abilitys that i havent recieved in public school

I think it is also a very great school with a good quality of a learning enviroment!

its a very great school i highly recomend your child going there everyone greets you so welcomly and a good friendly envioroment.

I am an alumni of N.I.A. It's a really great school!Once you enter you are immediatley greeted and hugged!People arereally niceand it's a great learning enviroment.

Last modified Nashville International Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6