Nashville, TN

Mount View Elementary School 3

Posted April 06, 2015
I have had 2 children go through this school and it is definitely a neighborhood school meaning that we see teachers everywhere within our neighborhood. They love the kids and it shows! Academics are a priority, but parental involvement is absolutely necessary to ensure that your child is getting the education they need. I have special needs kids (one gifted and the other gifted and on the autism spectrum). One of my kids had a full year of a teacher being absent or out and they lost a lot of time, but in the next grade the teaching was stellar. In middle school now, she is top of her class! The principal is reachable and very approachable. I am looking forward to my littlest one attending this school in the fall!

Mount View Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2014
Boy, this school must have really changed from when I used to go there 1983-84. When I went there I remember nothing but bad teachers and being beat up once or twice per week by some mean kids!

Posted November 18, 2014
MT view is an awesome school. I have had two children attend MT View and the teachers are absolutely wonderful!!! love them so much. MT View also has many school programs, Little Kids Rock was started by one of our music teachers and we have a great TKD program that is taught by a specialized TKD teacher. We also have great programs such as Library Helper and Safety Patrol. Great School, Great Staff !! very focused on taking the child to the next level.

Posted November 19, 2009
I have two children who attend Mt. View, one of whom is autistic. I have found both the principle and teachers devoted to my children. I thank all who are involved with my kids. Keep up the great work you do every day. God Bless

Posted October 31, 2009
Mt. View Elementary School is a wonderful place for a child to be learning each day! The teachers and staff are the BEST!

Mount View Elementary School 0

Posted April 04, 2009
My child has been at Mt. View for the past 3 years. My child has had excellent teachers and been able to experience the wonderful music program as a member of the chorus. TKD is also available. Elementary School students have an opportunity to earn a Black Belt in TKD> The school has great programs. I really like that my child is going to school from all over the world and has the chance to build relationships with a huge variety of people. My child went to a local private school as his first school experience. As a summer child the school suggested that he go to a T-1 class since he was a boy and would need to mature. I am so glad we chose Mt. View. I know people are afraid of public schools in our neighborhood. But, we would never choose another school.

Posted December 12, 2007

Mount View Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2007

Mount View Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2007

Mount View Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2006
- a former student
I went to Mt. View when it was first opened. I was in the third grade. My house had caught on fire, and when I returned, my whole class had written me cards and donated clothes, etc. I finished out through fourth grade. I have very fond memories of that school. The teachers were great, as so the kids. If I had to chose any elementary school for my future children, it would most definatly be Mt. View Elementary.

Mount View Elementary School
3820 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN  37013
Last modified Mount View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top