Bad
Good

I have had 2 children go through this school and it is definitely a neighborhood school meaning that we see teachers everywhere within our neighborhood. They love the kids and it shows! Academics are a priority, but parental involvement is absolutely necessary to ensure that your child is getting the education they need. I have special needs kids (one gifted and the other gifted and on the autism spectrum). One of my kids had a full year of a teacher being absent or out and they lost a lot of time, but in the next grade the teaching was stellar. In middle school now, she is top of her class! The principal is reachable and very approachable. I am looking forward to my littlest one attending this school in the fall!

Boy, this school must have really changed from when I used to go there 1983-84. When I went there I remember nothing but bad teachers and being beat up once or twice per week by some mean kids!

MT view is an awesome school. I have had two children attend MT View and the teachers are absolutely wonderful!!! love them so much. MT View also has many school programs, Little Kids Rock was started by one of our music teachers and we have a great TKD program that is taught by a specialized TKD teacher. We also have great programs such as Library Helper and Safety Patrol. Great School, Great Staff !! very focused on taking the child to the next level.

I have two children who attend Mt. View, one of whom is autistic. I have found both the principle and teachers devoted to my children. I thank all who are involved with my kids. Keep up the great work you do every day. God Bless

Mt. View Elementary School is a wonderful place for a child to be learning each day! The teachers and staff are the BEST!

My child has been at Mt. View for the past 3 years. My child has had excellent teachers and been able to experience the wonderful music program as a member of the chorus. TKD is also available. Elementary School students have an opportunity to earn a Black Belt in TKD> The school has great programs. I really like that my child is going to school from all over the world and has the chance to build relationships with a huge variety of people. My child went to a local private school as his first school experience. As a summer child the school suggested that he go to a T-1 class since he was a boy and would need to mature. I am so glad we chose Mt. View. I know people are afraid of public schools in our neighborhood. But, we would never choose another school.

Last modified Mount View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.