Nashville, TN

Brick Church Middle School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
This School is HORABLE if you ask me ! I hate it, I had to Come Here Because of my Zone. ... There's Sooo MUCH drama. The Princ. Donesnt Talk to you about what happen she just suspened you. I hate it. I think Anyone have to put up with this. Please dont bring your child to this school.

Brick Church Middle School 2

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted October 17, 2007

Brick Church Middle School 1

Posted July 15, 2006

Posted August 05, 2005
Last year (2004-2005) I was in 6th grade ,and now I am going to 7th grade.I was new at the school,but everyone made me feel comforable and fit in.The teachers are really nice and teach us students quality things.They have helped me in eery way that a human being could.When I had a problem in math Mrs. J. Hall was there to help me.Or when I had a problem in science Mrs.D. Anderson was there to help me.Also, when I had a problem in Language or with anything my teachers and friends were there for me.I'd recomend this school for anybody.It's one of the best I've been to!

Posted May 09, 2005

Brick Church Middle School 4

Posted February 24, 2005
- a former student
I went to BCMS in the 8th grade and was on the cheerleading team,this school is a great school to go to, and nobody treats anyone different,the teachers are great and our principal is really nice,GO BEARS,I love BCMS.

Brick Church Middle School 1

Posted February 10, 2005
This school is every bad there is hardly any learning going on.Most of the teachers a races.Mainly the principal,Mr.Spears.He treats the white people different.

Posted November 17, 2004
This school is so spirited. The building there is 4 yrs. old and the first graduating class presented a gift to the school. They wrote an Alma mater and at a pep rally, they coppied and passed it out for the entire body to learn. It was wonderful. Brick Church also has an awesome Cheerleader and Pom Pon Squad.

Brick Church Middle School
2835 Brick Church Pike, Nashville, TN  37207
Last modified Brick Church Middle School is a Public school that serves grade 5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brick Church Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top