Bad
Good

Bailey Middle School 4

Posted May 27, 2014
The staff and teachers here are all excellent. There are issues with students bullying other students. The punishment for this is very little if at all. The STEM program is wonderful and more student would attend through this program if the discipline issues were addressed.

Bailey Middle School 1

Posted August 13, 2013
My son, attended Bailey in 2012-13.It is the worse school i have ever encountered in my life. The teachers , Principal , and staff are horrible. The school is 87% black and 13% all other races. The school is full of gangs, bully's , and of parent's that could care less about how their kids act and learn. There was even a student who brought a 9mm pistol to the school. It was so bad my son's doctor pulled him from the school on medical leave for 6 months due to the mental damage it caused him to suffer from bullying and teachers lying to him.I would not recommend sending a stray animal to this so called school. I have seen criminal detention facility's more capable of teaching. So if your a caring and loving parent please take my advice and do not send your child to this mad house.

Bailey Middle School 5

Posted July 08, 2010
Bailey is the best school I ever went to I have went to over 30 school I Loved my visit

Posted March 10, 2010
I agree. Suspension is Bailey's only tool. Most of the parents don't care. The good kids suffer for the laziness of the other parents. I'm taking my kid out now!!

Posted February 21, 2010
It is not the school or the teachers. It is the parents who refuse to give disaplain to their own kids. How can a teacher teach when you have a student who knows that only thing can happen to them is suspension. The parent is not going to do anything. I have seen young people get up and curse the teacher, curse each other,do things just to cause attention to them selves and will tell the teacher i do not care if you suspend me.my mother is not going to do nothing to me anyway and it is a shame because it is true.

Bailey Middle School 1

Posted May 08, 2009
i have never seen a school is so bad as bailey is all they know is to suspension then, trying to help then through thing , my child have not learn nothing at this school , not one time have they call us about he grade that show me they dont care i am very shame of this school they need shut this school down

2000 West Greenwood Avenue, Nashville, TN  37206
Last modified Bailey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.