Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Bailey Middle School 4

Posted May 27, 2014
The staff and teachers here are all excellent. There are issues with students bullying other students. The punishment for this is very little if at all. The STEM program is wonderful and more student would attend through this program if the discipline issues were addressed.

Posted July 08, 2010
Bailey is the best school I ever went to I have went to over 30 school I Loved my visit

Bailey Middle School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
I agree. Suspension is Bailey's only tool. Most of the parents don't care. The good kids suffer for the laziness of the other parents. I'm taking my kid out now!!

Bailey Middle School 0

Posted February 21, 2010
It is not the school or the teachers. It is the parents who refuse to give disaplain to their own kids. How can a teacher teach when you have a student who knows that only thing can happen to them is suspension. The parent is not going to do anything. I have seen young people get up and curse the teacher, curse each other,do things just to cause attention to them selves and will tell the teacher i do not care if you suspend me.my mother is not going to do nothing to me anyway and it is a shame because it is true.

Posted October 15, 2009

Bailey Middle School 3

Posted July 27, 2009

Bailey Middle School 1

Posted May 08, 2009
i have never seen a school is so bad as bailey is all they know is to suspension then, trying to help then through thing , my child have not learn nothing at this school , not one time have they call us about he grade that show me they dont care i am very shame of this school they need shut this school down

Bailey Middle School 2

Posted March 21, 2009

Posted May 15, 2008

Bailey Middle School 2

Posted February 14, 2008

Bailey Middle School
2000 Greenwood Av, Nashville, TN  37206
Last modified Bailey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bailey Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top