Bad
Good

Posted September 25, 2013
This is a great school! Its a wonderful environment with faculty that works together to serve the children and families of the community. I am so tired of the bad press and gossip that Antioch/Cane Ridge schools get. Get involved,visit and make a difference. Henry Maxwell has given my family as good of opportunities and education as any other school. Thanks so much!

Posted September 04, 2013
First off, my wife and I are quite overprotective parents. Also, our children transferred from a private school that we loved. So when we enrolled our children here we were cautiously optimistic. However, this school has been absolutely amazing. The faculty are incredible. Our daughters have felt safe and loved by their classmates and teachers. The lunch staff are top notch. This school has such a close knit community feel that I don't know if we could have been any happier. This is an amazing school!

Posted May 17, 2013
Henry Maxwell is one of the most promising schools in the Metro Davidson County school system. The principal and the entire staff inspire and encourage the students to be their BEST.

Henry Maxwell Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2013
To my surprise, I really like this school and the teachers. I have had to enteract with some of the others teacher and they all appear to be so caring. I feel like my grandaughter is learning everything that she needs to know and even more. I also feel like this school is safe, I could not pick her up without my ID and they knew who I was. Keep up the good works.

Posted February 15, 2013
We LOVE this school. It has outstanding and exceptionally dedicated teachers, administrators and staff. Has a welcoming and caring environment a strong PTA and parental support. I wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere else! Maxwell Elementary is definitely the best kept secret in Metro in my opinion.

Henry Maxwell Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2012
My kids love this school the teachers are awesome, I hate that we are being rezoned next year I hope this won't be to hard on my kids. But oveall a wonderful school.

Posted December 04, 2011
My son attends Maxwell Elementary and Is doing so well. I hate that they are changing his zoning for the next school year. Because he truly loves he school as well as teacher.

Posted April 05, 2010
My children transfered to this school. They have learned more at Henry Maxwell. They are being challanged and the Teachers are well aware of the help the child needs.

Henry Maxwell Elementary School

Posted December 10, 2009
I am really pleased with my son's teacher, Ms. Eagan. What a saint she is. My son enjopys going to school to learn and read. Thank you sooooo much Ms. Eagan

Posted December 02, 2009
I love this school, it's great administration & faculty. My son is in Miss Assalone's class, and although she is new to the school this year, me & my son adore her. She has been there time & time again whenever I have a question about an issue & her communication has been excellent. My son actually loves going to school & he knows that when he has to pull a card, it's not because he didn't know the rules going in. I hope that my son has teachers like Miss Assalone for the rest of his education career.

Henry Maxwell Elementary School
5535 Blue Hole Road, Nashville, TN  37013
Last modified Henry Maxwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.