Posted April 29, 2014
HICKMAN HAWKS is an EXCELLENT SCHOOL! My daughter has attended Hickman since the beginning and she has loved all of her teachers. They care about the kids and ensure that they parents are aware of all activities going on with the school. The Principal leadership is outstanding. I could name certain teachers that are truly outstanding but without ALL TEACHERS it would not be a HICKMAN HAWK SCHOOL! Thank you!

Posted April 18, 2014
I love Hickman Elementary, they take pride in knowing families as well as students. If you walk in and they never seen you before, they get concerned and find out who you are. Even when they know you they still ask for identification and that suites me just fine I'll show my ID a million times if it means I know my child and the other children are safe. Thank You

Posted January 11, 2013
We moved into the Hickman zoning about a month before school started this year and had no knowledge of the school. My son has had excellent teaching and a good environment to make new friends, which can be hard as an incoming 4th grader. I haven't been involved as a volunteer this year, but any interaction with the office has been efficient and pleasant, and Dr. Critchlow is obviously a committed leader. We've been very happy and I feel fortunate to have had such a good experience as a parent of a new student - thank you, Hickman!

Hickman Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2012
Dr Critchlow, the principle is great. Most teachers are wonderful. My kids have never be in trouble but I have seen and heard certain teachers yelled at the kids.

Posted August 22, 2011
My child loves this school and the teachers are awesome! Everyone there is nice and helpful.

Posted December 08, 2010
I am the parent of a former Hickman Student. He is now in Donelson Middle School and is doing GREAT thanks to all the hard work of the Hickman Teachers as well as the work ethic they invoke and expect of their students.

Hickman Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted August 15, 2009
I love Hickman! It is more than a school, it is a family. My oldest son is in 6th grade now but he went to Hickman K-4. After K we actually based our move to Hermitage(3 miles away but new school zone) on if our son would get a special transfer. We got the transfer and our youngest son also got a special transfer and he is now in 2nd grade. The staff is wonderful!

Posted January 27, 2009

Hickman Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2008
My children have been going to this school for 3 years. We love it . Everyone is so kind and helpful.

Hickman Elementary School
112 Stewarts Ferry Pk, Nashville, TN  37214
Last modified Hickman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.