Jones Paideia Magnet 5

Posted July 09, 2011
Jones is an excellent school and I am proud to have my child there. Parental Involvement is very encouraged and the teachers are awesome.

Jones Paideia Magnet 0

Posted April 29, 2010
This school provides great academics!

Jones Paideia Magnet 0

Posted February 18, 2010
Jones Paideia Magnet School is truly a great school for your child to receive a quality education. My son has been in attendance there since kindergarten--now in 4th grade--his math, science, and reading levels are soaring above average. His vocabulary and knowledge of history/social studies is superb. While in 3rd grade, my son won 1st place in the General Motors Science and Engineering TSU Summer Academy. The judges were very inpressed not only with his project, but his very articulate recitation on scientific methods to acheive his goal. May I end by saying that my son, an honor student at Jones Paideia Magnet is receiving a superior education as a result ofthe Paideia program. Dedicated. knowledgeable, professional, teachers and admimstrative staff. They have not only challenged him to be the best, but also they have always expressed a little TLC along the way. Jones Paideia has been a Blessing.

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted May 31, 2006
Jones is known for its parent involvement. They ask that each parent volunteer for at least 18 hours. They use an accelarated program that is very challenging to the students. The only problem I have had is them not responding as quickly as possible when testing was requested for my child to determine whether or not there was an attention deficit.

Posted April 25, 2005
This is a great elementary (magnet) school. Two of our children completed all 5 years at Jones (K-4) and we currently have a first grader there. The first grader has some expressive language delays and the school has worked hard with her and with us to help catch her up with her peers. I highly recommend Jones Paideia!

Jones Paideia Magnet 5

Posted February 07, 2005
- a former student

Jones Paideia Magnet
1800 9th Av, Nashville, TN  37208
Last modified Jones Paideia Magnet is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jones Paideia Magnet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top