PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 30, 2009
The school not only provides a great foundation for future academics but also stresses the importance of being a good world neighbor to all God's creatures: fellow human beings, and our friends in Nature.

Posted October 30, 2009
Everyone is very nurturing, and they go out of their way for each and every child.

Posted October 15, 2009
I love this school. The teachers are excellent and the kids learn so much. I'd recommend BACA to anyone!

Posted September 09, 2009
I love baca. I am a single grandparent and wish I could keep my grandson there the whole 12yrs. It is bible base and top any charter and public schools. The teachers are awesome , just awesome and I thank God for them. They show love in and out of school.

Posted June 09, 2009
I love BACA. I am a very protective mother and it was extremely hard for me to hand over my child to strangers. But they are no longer strangers. They are extended family helping my husband and I to raise our son in a Christian environment. They have helped bring out my son's persnalty and for that I eternally grateful. Everyone notices the difference in him. Although he is still a little shy, he is much better about communicating. I love knowing he is in an environment that is based on Christian values and is safe.

Posted January 04, 2008
This is an excellent school and I love the fact that I feel comfortable about my childrens' safety at this school.

Posted September 30, 2005
I would recommend this school to anyone.If you want your child in a safe environment condusive for learning and filled with love and peace, Born Again Christain Academy is the school to pick. I love the atomsphere of learning. The teacher student ratio is excellent! The school is small and allows for the needed one on one attetnion kids need. The teachers are awesome and truly care and pray for the students daily. I thank God for allowing my child to have attended Born Again Christain Academy.

858 West Trinity Lane, Nashville, TN  37207
Last modified Born Again Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4