PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

The school not only provides a great foundation for future academics but also stresses the importance of being a good world neighbor to all God's creatures: fellow human beings, and our friends in Nature.

Everyone is very nurturing, and they go out of their way for each and every child.

I love this school. The teachers are excellent and the kids learn so much. I'd recommend BACA to anyone!

I love baca. I am a single grandparent and wish I could keep my grandson there the whole 12yrs. It is bible base and top any charter and public schools. The teachers are awesome , just awesome and I thank God for them. They show love in and out of school.

I love BACA. I am a very protective mother and it was extremely hard for me to hand over my child to strangers. But they are no longer strangers. They are extended family helping my husband and I to raise our son in a Christian environment. They have helped bring out my son's persnalty and for that I eternally grateful. Everyone notices the difference in him. Although he is still a little shy, he is much better about communicating. I love knowing he is in an environment that is based on Christian values and is safe.

This is an excellent school and I love the fact that I feel comfortable about my childrens' safety at this school.

Last modified Born Again Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4