PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 22, 2014
My school offers small class size and personalized teaching to children of all skill levels. OSLA is a wonderful Christian school where students and parents are treated like family. It has all the newest technology and is very safe...my children feel very secure every day they go to school.

Posted April 21, 2014
I have a son in Kindergarten and a daughter in preschool this year and I am so grateful that they are here in this school. The teachers and staff are genuine, caring people. They truly live to glorify the Lord and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. The teachers let me know if there is any problem with either of my children and I feel like the lines of communication are always open. My children both have healthy friendships with other kids who come from great families and I couldn't be happier with what is happening here socially and academically.

Posted April 16, 2014
OSLA is a loving Christian school that provides a strong education. The teachers take the time to get to know every student, and the small class sizes helps every child thrive. OSLA has such a warm and welcoming environment; the kids love coming to school!

Posted April 14, 2014
OSLA is a wonderful environment for educating my child. I give thanks to God each day for the love and learning my child does there. My child went from struggling and being behind grade level in reading to loving it and is now above grade level!

Posted October 25, 2013
OSLA is centered on Christ and His holy Word. The students are taught by teachers who use research based methods and effective and meaningful lessons. Where other schools may use typical methods of teach, test, then move on, OSLA focuses on the students' needs by discovering learning styles and working to bring out the best in each and every student. I love being able to share Christ openly and freely as well as listening to students talk about their faith as well. OSLA is a phenomenal school based on Biblical truth and foundation (Ps. 11:3). It is truly a wonderful place to receive a great education and be a part of the Lord's work.

Posted September 24, 2013
We have been involved with Our Savior Lutheran Academy(OSLA) since 2009. There are a lot of private schools in the area with strong academic programs like OSLA; however where OSLA stands out is that it is also an extremely nurturing environment. As a working parent that is important to me. I know my boys are not only learning but are also receiving love and support throughout the day. I trust the teachers and support staff implicitly. The small class sizes means my children receive individual attention from their teacher everyday. This allows the teacher to meet each child at his or her level so the struggling child is never left behind while the high achiever is never held back. Then there is the simple fact that my boys actually get upset when we pick them up early from After Care. They love the school! And I love that they are not just learning academics but core values as well.

Posted September 23, 2013
I am so very thankful for OSLA. From the moment you walk into the door, you can feel a positive enviroment for children. The staff are always helpful and provide attention to each child individualy setting the students up for sucess. The advancement of technology is remarkable for being such a small school. The board wants children to be kept up to date with technology and make sure that each student from Kindergarten to 8th are knowledgeable for their future. I'm so very greatful that we found OSLA and look forward to many years there.

Posted June 06, 2013
My middle school child attended OSLA for four years. The teachers, office staff, and principal were instrumental in providing a loving environment. I was most impressed with the teachers willingness to help each child grow academically and emotionally. OSLA offered a variety of opportunities that helped increase my child's self-esteem. Those opportunities were in - sports, drama, art, academics, clubs, bible, and a loving environment. My child enjoyed taking educational fieldtrips with her school friends and teachers. My child enjoyed group trips with her school friends and the OSLA church youth group. The atmosphere is one of total acceptance. When we started at OSLA my child was unsure of herself, I guess middle school is a challenged for most kids. I had the opportunity to place my child in a bigger, more expensive private school. I decided OSLA would be a better fit for her. Middle school can be tough for most kids. I didn't want my child to deal with a new school environment, and a large classroom all at the same time. This fall my child will be attending the largest private school in Nashville. She is prepared because I made the right choice to send her to OSLA.

Posted August 31, 2011
I could not be happier with Our Savior! I have 2 boys that attend and the attention that our family has been given, from both the teachers and administration, has been second to none! The school is is so advanced in technology offering personal laptops to all students, second gtrade on up and smart boarnds in every classroom! Academically my boys are challenged and continue to hit heights I never dreamed possible at their age, and spiritually, their lives have been so enriched! Could not recommend this school more!

Posted November 25, 2009
This school has made a tremendous difference in my son's life as well as our entire family's life. We couldn't ask for more!!

Our Savior Lutheran Academy
5110 Franklin Pike, Nashville, TN  37220
Last modified Our Savior Lutheran Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8