No rating

Harris Hillman Special

Public | PK-12

Student diversity

Posted February 3, 2009

I love what this school has done for my son! He loves it here!

Posted November 12, 2008

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. The staff seem to work as a community. My son's teacher and the assisting staff that work with her are always working tirelessly to help my autistic son reach his potential. They work with him as professionals as well as caring, intelligent human beings. I cannot say enough. They always give our best.

Posted November 11, 2008

This school is a wonderful special education. My daughter is in preschool classroom. All the teachers gave her the warm feeling. She gets really nice care by a nurse and her classroom teacher. Robbie, a principal and all staff is working very hard everyday. I'm very feel confident to leave my daughter at a rich and healthy education place like HARRIS HILLMAN.

Posted January 3, 2008

My son has autism and attends Harris Hillman because of his condition. I am so glad we found Harris Hillman, they treat him as if he were their own. He is thriving there!!

Posted August 2, 2007

I would like to send out a HOORAH!!! to every single faculty member at Harris-Hillman! I'm a single mom of a beautiful boy that has been a student there since 2003. We moved 10 hours from our home with hopes of him being able to attend. I did much research on Harris-Hillman and compared it to many other schools in several states to make sure I was making the right decision.I found it to be more than we had ever been offered in his past 3 schools. When coming here at age 8, his developmental age was that of a 9-18 m/o and within 4 years id say he has grown to have a developmental age of at least a 6-8 year old! His teachers are wonderful, AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL! They teach, discipline, protect, care, love and spoil him rotten! We look forward to 2007-08 with you! sincerely...Robyn, Matt and Madison

1706 26th Ave South