Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted December 09, 2015
For certain students, they tend to bend. this is my 4 th year at this school I've seen a lot.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted December 09, 2015
The dress code is horribly not fair, seems like girls can wear cardigans and tights under there jumpers with anything on them boys cannot wear anything to keep them warm in building. Way to strict seems like boot camp for boys. The whole take off your jacket in building with a hood or any coloring or writing is overkill!!!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 09, 2015
Miss Wanda is the best school secretary, my boys love her. She has a way with kids I have never seen even in the cafeteria, she does not raise her voice. We are very happy to have her.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 04, 2015
We have a wonderful team of teachers and coaches who work hard to ensure our students can do their absolute best.

Posted November 04, 2015
I currently have a 2nd grader and my son will start next year.... we LOVE Sylvan Park. It's a smaller elementary school that has a wonderful community feel, even though some of the students opt in. Lots of parent involvement, awesome teachers and a great new principal who is working with her team to make the school even better. I feel my children are getting a great education here and they are truly cared for as well.

Posted April 07, 2015
I am a grandparent and a public school teacher for 38 years. I am so pleased at the whole child education my grandchild receives at Sylvan Park. The lessons from the classroom reach out to her community and everyday life. Thanks you Sylvan park teachers and staff.

Posted March 05, 2015
love the school, very nice teacher and good parent and teacher communication, just love it

Posted April 02, 2014
I love this school , loving teachers especialh miss Gerson, my douther is very happy at this school.

Posted September 26, 2013
Very pleased with our sons transition to public school. The Paideia learning method is nurturing to these young minds. We couldnt be happier. Our son is in 1st grade and has Miss Gerson, but the whole first grade team is awesome.

Posted September 26, 2013
My nephew attends and my family is very pleased with his progress. Nothing but praise to be said, the staff is grade A with parents and students. submitted by Kyle A.

4801 Utah Avenue, Nashville, TN  37209
Last modified Sylvan Park Paideia Design Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvan Park Paideia Design Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top