Bad
Good

the school is wonderful the teachers are great the priciaple is great and students are too i should know its my last year!!!

The teaching staff should communicate more with the parents. Teachers should use more of the materials that are available to them. Teacher use far too many dittos and workbooks. There is a lack of creativity anf committmenet.

This school really had a big impact on me and my friends. I came here in sixth grade, and have here for three years and am now in the eighth grade. I would deffinately reccamend anyone's children to come here. I got the attention I needed because I had minor learning dissabilities, and got the help I needed. I am now reading on an eleventh grade level. The learning strategies are remarkable. All the faculty and teachers keep me on track. I've made great friends, and havebeen taught by who appeared to be the most amazing teachers in metro school system.

I love this school. All the staff and students!

Last modified Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.