K, 5-8
Nashville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted August 13, 2013
the school is wonderful the teachers are great the priciaple is great and students are too i should know its my last year!!!

Posted December 05, 2009

Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center 1

Posted September 25, 2009

Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center 0

Posted November 05, 2008
The teaching staff should communicate more with the parents. Teachers should use more of the materials that are available to them. Teacher use far too many dittos and workbooks. There is a lack of creativity anf committmenet.

Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center 0

Posted May 21, 2008
This school really had a big impact on me and my friends. I came here in sixth grade, and have here for three years and am now in the eighth grade. I would deffinately reccamend anyone's children to come here. I got the attention I needed because I had minor learning dissabilities, and got the help I needed. I am now reading on an eleventh grade level. The learning strategies are remarkable. All the faculty and teachers keep me on track. I've made great friends, and havebeen taught by who appeared to be the most amazing teachers in metro school system.

Posted January 25, 2008

Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center 3

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted January 14, 2007
I love this school. All the staff and students!

Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center
510 West Trinity La, Nashville, TN  37207
Last modified Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center is a Public school that serves grades K, 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haynes Health/ Medical Science Design Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top