Public charter
Nashville, TN

K I P P: Academy Nashville 5

Posted January 15, 2014
This school has really helped my Grandson, he is more focused and Grades are good..

K I P P: Academy Nashville 5

Posted November 30, 2012
KIPP Academy Nashville is a college preparatory charter school, with a challenging curriculum and high student expectations. The teachers and staff are an exceptional team that earnestly does whatever it takes to help children learn and prepare for success to and through college. In addition to academics, the students are encouraged to practice excellence, teamwork, humility, respect, and responsibility. As a parent, I am pleased to know that these principles are not only being taught at home, but are also being reinforced in the school that is empowering my child with knowledge. Her future is bright, and I'm excited about the doors that KIPP Academy Nashville is opening for her educationally, socially, and one day, economically. Thank you KIPP team and family, your hard work is sincerely appreciated.

K I P P: Academy Nashville
3410 Knight Road, Nashville, TN  37207
Last modified K I P P: Academy Nashville is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
K I P P: Academy Nashville Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top