Posted August 13, 2013
I have been at MCHS for 2 years now and I love it. It is NOT your typical high school environment, so be warned. The high school classes are very small, and the college classes are usually average to small in size. All of the teachers are fantastic and really care about the welfare of the students. Help is ALWAYS available. Being on the college campus is great but can be boring sometimes...in which case you can go off campus at lunch or in between classes. I would HIGHLY recommend Middle College to anyone looking for a challenge and a different environment.

Posted November 15, 2008
This is the best school I have ever attended! I feel so honored and privileged to go here. The kids are wonderful as well as the teachers. I've learned so much and gained so much experience. Being on a college campus, taking college classes, and getting a head start on a college experience is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Posted October 09, 2008
The best kept secret in Nashville. Being a single Dad I am unable to provide private schooling for my child even though she deserved a more challenging environment than the traditional public schools offered. I was and am thankful for the option provided by MCHS.

Posted September 30, 2008

M N P S Middle College 0

Posted March 27, 2008
Middle College High School has changed my son's life. The faculty are exceptional educators, and clearly care about each student. MCHS offers young people the opportunity to grow both academically and personally within a strong community atmostphere. The students have the opportunity to receive both college and high school credit. I would recommend it to anyone looking for good educuational alternative to a large public high school.

M N P S Middle College
120 White Bridge Rd, Nashville, TN  37209
Last modified M N P S Middle College is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
M N P S Middle College Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top