Nashville, TN

Posted April 15, 2014
This school has exceeded my expectations. I think too many parents depend on gossip and not actual facts.

Posted October 02, 2013
William Henry Oliver was given the bronze award for Best Schools in Nashville by the Tennessean 2012-2013.

Posted August 19, 2013
Hello.my name is Audrey tsague. I am a student from William Henry Middle School,and let me tall you how awesome it is. First of all there is no bullying there so Enroll your child there if you want. Also the learning is great they go slow for all the students to understand, but for the advanced kids they go a little bit faster. Welcome

William Henry Oliver Middle School 4

Posted August 14, 2013
My school is great ! Education, arts and sports are improving skills developed in any kid.

William Henry Oliver Middle School 3

Posted June 07, 2013
The school is famous for it's Award winning Band and the Music Program is run by a pair of very dedicated and passionate teachers ! Academics were average - not challenging enough for a "Straight A " , " President's Award" student. Not many sports activities for 5th graders. Safe school and a well-maintained cafeteria. Kudos to the Band Program - we will remember OMS for that !

Posted September 04, 2009
Oliver Middle School is an excellent school with wonderful teachers who encourages students to achieve and be the best. Their test scores are high and for most part have a good athletic program. Go Bulldogs!

Posted September 03, 2009
Oliver Middle School is an excellent school. I have two disabled children who attend and Oliver has worked hard to accommodate for them. The teachers are attentive and want the children to more than acheive, they want them to blossom! The band is one of the best in this region and contrary to the student who said it was for just 5th and 6th grades, that is simply not true. It starts at 5th grade when the child has no idea how to read music and follows them to the 8th grade. 99.9% of those students go on to finish high school and college! Go Band! We just have the best teachers, schools and principals around! I'm proud for my children to be a part of Oliver Middle School!

Posted January 30, 2008
This school is very awsome. Its nice and clean and very educational.

Posted October 01, 2007
I think Oliver Middle School is a great school. The Teachers are willing to work with parents to help there child. The school is organized with the goals with parent involvement. The Principal is excellent and sets high standards for Oliver and sets the example for her Teachers. The school gets better every year. The school is safe and the Police Officer is always involved with teaching the children safety and helping other with public service.

William Henry Oliver Middle School 2

Posted March 24, 2007
What can I say about Oliver middle school. I went to this for for 3 years. It was very interesting at times. But not the best school. The teachers at Oliver are good(Most). I think That this Year(2007) the teachers have made the classes much more hard and challenging. Well at least eight grade. The school provides 4 high schools credits as of today and I have gotten all of them. But there are not many academic achievements. some student rather go to the principals office. There are music, art, and sports at Oliver. But there are not many extracurricular activities, and music I only for fifth and sixth grade. There is also band. But we do have a wonderful Parent Involvement.

6211 Nolensville Road, Nashville, TN  37211
Last modified William Henry Oliver Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Henry Oliver Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top