Nashville, TN

Bambini Montessori 1

Posted May 18, 2015
My wife and I had a very bad experience with the director,Lori Wong, she was hard to get a hold of and communication was not there. We never received a packet for our little one and they did not even care to check for her shots. We had to make other arrangements because once again no packet and lack of communication. Tried to get a refund and Lori kept saying yes, we would get it. Five months later she said check is in the mail and now two weeks have gone by and now she is ignoring my calls and email. One phone conversation she threatened us with a lawyer, when we have been nothing but patient and understanding I was expecting more professionalism than this. Since she is keeping our money, I'm writing this review of their bad business practice. Lori also did not answer our concerns on safety when we asked them. Beware they may swindle your money like they did us.

Bambini Montessori 5

Posted July 23, 2013
Bambini has been absolutely wonderful. Our son has excelled in language, counting, socialization and many other areas since being enrolled here. I truly feel his wonderful teachers and instructors are allowing our son to reach his own personal achievement. I remember playing with him in the living room and counting to three before we jumped in the air. I was shocked when he kept counting. He made it to eleven! He is 22 months old. Amazed.

Bambini Montessori