Nashville, TN

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 25, 2015
Communication is extremely poor. I would steer clear of this school and their staff at all costs. Children are hurt at school with no communication until the end of the day by a note sent home. It was a nightmare.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 24, 2015
We have had an amazing experience at Bambini Montessori. My son has attended from the age of 6 months and is now in the toddler room. The teachers and the Director are amazing people. I feel so blessed to have found Bambini. We are a family! I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a Montessori education.

Bambini Montessori 5

Posted July 23, 2013
Bambini has been absolutely wonderful. Our son has excelled in language, counting, socialization and many other areas since being enrolled here. I truly feel his wonderful teachers and instructors are allowing our son to reach his own personal achievement. I remember playing with him in the living room and counting to three before we jumped in the air. I was shocked when he kept counting. He made it to eleven! He is 22 months old. Amazed.

27 Fairway Drive, Nashville, TN  37214