PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Bambini Montessori 5

Posted September 30, 2015
If you are looking for a daycare, or a place where kids will be perfectly clean and pristine when you pick them up, this is not for you. If you want a Montessori education, where kids will learn a variety of skills, gain independence and get down and dirty learning these things, this is for you. If you expect a traditional daycare, and what that setting entails, this is not for you. If you want an educational experience, and you are okay with this exploration, then read on! We have seen our daughter do great things. As even a young toddler, she is doing so much. She is very interactive, counts to 10, does yoga, is learning new skills everyday, and has the freedom to learn such skills. She is so smart and extremely independent, with a curious mind. Her school is no doubt guiding her. We appreciate the education, and hope to see her continue to grow in a variety of capacities. It's the right place for her. I will say that maybe the communication could be better at times with the director, and I am sure she takes criticism of her business (which she clearly puts her heart and soul into) personally. I do feel as though if there is ever any issue or concern, she is quick to address it and talk with us. She has listened to our minor concerns and we've fixed them together. I am willing to sacrifice a little of that pristine communication for good care and an educational environment where my child can thrive. The teachers are all competent, happy, and professional. They also seem happy to work in their environment as well. Overall, I recommend Bambini, and I would encourage anyone interested in Montessori education to research it. It's right for us.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 25, 2015
Communication is extremely poor. I would steer clear of this school and their staff at all costs. Children are hurt at school with no communication until the end of the day by a note sent home. It was a nightmare.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 24, 2015
We have had an amazing experience at Bambini Montessori. My son has attended from the age of 6 months and is now in the toddler room. The teachers and the Director are amazing people. I feel so blessed to have found Bambini. We are a family! I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a Montessori education.

Bambini Montessori 5

Posted July 23, 2013
Bambini has been absolutely wonderful. Our son has excelled in language, counting, socialization and many other areas since being enrolled here. I truly feel his wonderful teachers and instructors are allowing our son to reach his own personal achievement. I remember playing with him in the living room and counting to three before we jumped in the air. I was shocked when he kept counting. He made it to eleven! He is 22 months old. Amazed.

27 Fairway Drive, Nashville, TN  37214