PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The reputation of this school has greatly diminished. From the building project that goes on years upon years (quite literally), with a promise each week that it will be done, to the passive aggressive emails of the director trying to scare parents out of leaving poor reviews, it is frustrating. I believe the Director is a good teacher, but it would seem that she should hire a reputable builder and administrator to run things. As an administrator, she is terrible. The state agrees that things are not so great, if you look at the list of violations published for all to see online. It is a shame... it could be great. But in its current state, it is not a wonderful, peaceful Montessori environment at all. There are some good staff members who are willing to keep things moving well and do the best they can. The school is lucky to have them. The older students may be better off, but those that are 4 and under seem to be basically an afterthought in many ways. I hope they will get their act together, and I wish I had listened to others who warned me of several issues. Instead, I focused on what things COULD be, to eventually to be disappointed. I hope things improve and the school shines again some day.

Bambini is the reason why my son has been able to catch up to the other children in his age group. I truly appreciate the care and focus of the staff.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Communication is extremely poor. I would steer clear of this school and their staff at all costs. Children are hurt at school with no communication until the end of the day by a note sent home. It was a nightmare.

Develops character: Strongly agree

We have had an amazing experience at Bambini Montessori. My son has attended from the age of 6 months and is now in the toddler room. The teachers and the Director are amazing people. I feel so blessed to have found Bambini. We are a family! I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a Montessori education.

Bambini has been absolutely wonderful. Our son has excelled in language, counting, socialization and many other areas since being enrolled here. I truly feel his wonderful teachers and instructors are allowing our son to reach his own personal achievement. I remember playing with him in the living room and counting to three before we jumped in the air. I was shocked when he kept counting. He made it to eleven! He is 22 months old. Amazed.

Last modified Bambini Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-1