Bad
Good

Posted May 23, 2015
Great teachers, great staff, and highly involved parents (Just drive by during any meeting or program- full parking lot). The community as a whole rallies around the school and provides awesome support. Not only is NES a great school, Nolensville is awesome place to raise a family.

Posted March 05, 2015
Ms Chase (K) is amazing!!!!!. I would definately highly recommend her. She is the perfect combination to nuture and educate your children.

Posted June 23, 2014
We moved to Nolensville so that our kids could go to this wonderful school. It has such a great and caring faculty and staff!

Posted April 20, 2014
Nolensville is a great school, caring teachers. My children love it! I am glad that my boys will be able to finish elementary in this great school.

Posted October 19, 2010
Outstanding sense of community. Teacher quality is exceptional. This is our 5th school district with our 4 kids, and by far this is the best elementary school experience we have had. Administration and staff are united to educate the children in the best possible environment.

Posted April 07, 2009
Nolensville is wonderful. They are concerned about my childs edcuation. All the staff. I would tell anyone to put there child in this school, and watch them grow.

Nolensville Elementary School

Posted October 26, 2008
I am a divorced Christian father who happens to have a student that attends Nolensville Elementary. It is criminal, in my opinion, the difficulty I have endured trying to get cooperation from NES staff to keep me updated on my child's educational progess while attending NES. It has taken me 3 years of requests to receive my child's report cards and progress reports with any consistency. I could go on and on about the lack of cooperation I have received from staff of Nolensville Elementary regarding my child. In the end it is the children who suffer by not having BOTH parents involved; it is through mentoring children learn how to be parents themselves. If you are a divorced man or woman, consider another school.

Posted September 28, 2007
This is the first year my son is attending Nolensville Elemetary, and I am extremely pleased with the school and the teacher. The classroom is very organized and the teacher is pushing hard academically. I would highly recommend this school to anyone moving into this area.

Posted October 24, 2006
This is our third year at Nolensville Elementary and I am extremely saddened to say it is our last. Nolensville Elementary has a wonderful learning environment! The teachers and staff really care about the children and work with them to help them achieve their best. The principal is very involved in making the school and safe and loving place. Parent involvement is above average and the PTA plans great family oriented events throughout the year. I would highly recommend this school to anyone moving into this area. We will miss Nolensville!

Posted January 11, 2006
This is our child's first year at Nolensville Elementary School and he really likes it. He really likes his teacher, the principal, & other staff members. He is learning a lot & making progress at this school.

Nolensville Elementary School
2338 Rocky Fork Road, Nolensville, TN  37135
Last modified Nolensville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nolensville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top