Posted September 23, 2013
I love my child's school! They sincerely care about each and every student. My child does not get lost in the crowd. I feel like the staff genuinely cares about the holistic well being of all the children there.

Posted April 04, 2012
Christian Academy of Oak Ridge is an outstanding school. We are very pleased with the study at home program. The price is very affordable.

Posted May 19, 2010
COA is a top notch school. Whether you choose to attend the academy or off campus study. My son was in the first half of his junior year when we decided to enroll in COA home study program. His grades were not what he was cable of earning due to constant distractions. Since enrolling at COA he is a strong B student. The cost is more than reasonable. The curriculum is outstanding. I wish I would have done this sooner! He recieved a wonderful education.

Posted June 06, 2009
Great small school that offers one-on-one attention to your child.

Posted April 29, 2009
I use the study at home program and it's really not that expensive. I love it.

Christian Outreach Academy
P.O. Box 6139 535 Oak Ridge Trnk, Oak Ridge, TN  37831
Last modified Christian Outreach Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Christian Outreach Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top