Oliver Springs, TN

Oliver Springs Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2011
I am a sixth grade student here.And i think it is a very good school.But people are not aware of bulling here.And the teachers are mean.

Oliver Springs Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2010
I'm a sixth grade student here, and find that this school is not very good. I wouldn't recommend coming here if you have other choices. The teachers are OK, but are completely unaware of bullying and other things they should know about. Most students here are below average in grades and don't get the hhelp they need. Being a student here, I would know. The students are immature for there age, and don't understand these things. The principal is hardly ever around, I never see her actually in the school doing things worth while. She makes unessicary changes in the teachers' grade levels. The teachers need to be teaching what grades are their strengths, not ones that they have never tought before or and have no experience with. The vice principal of the school is very grouchy and is never friendly with the students.

Oliver Springs Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2009
its great for my kid and she has fun

Oliver Springs Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2008
This school needs new leadership. The present leadership is not at all personable. This year many grade level changes were made that did not make ANY sense. As a parent, it is very obvious that several teachers were not placed in their areas of expertise. I'm curious, if we, as parents notice this, why in the world can't the leadership in the school notice it? Are they out and about within the classrooms, or do they stay in their offices all day?

Oliver Springs Elementary School

Posted July 28, 2008
This is the best school. My child loves going to school here. Thanks to everyone who has a part in making this such a wonderful school.

Oliver Springs Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2007
I think we have a great school. I think there are too many students in some of the classes. We need more teachers in some of the grades.

Oliver Springs Elementary School
317 Roane Street, Oliver Springs, TN  37840
Last modified Oliver Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oliver Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top