Ooltewah, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted May 11, 2013
My children love this school. The teachers and staff are excellent. I love the current principal, she is wonderful and so involved. They really care about my kids.

Posted November 11, 2012
We love Wolftever! My child loves going to school everyday. He loves his teachers and all of his friends. Academically he has advanced beyond my expectations. The school grounds could use some refreshing but dont let the fool you. I could not be more pleased with the quality of education he recieves.

Wolftever Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 10, 2012
My children attended this school for 3 yrs. Their special education program was a mess and no better than a daycare.Tthe special ed teachers were inexperienced, ignorant and uncaring. School did not even have a functional playground. The weakest link was the then principal, Mr. Fernandez.... uninspiring and incapable of leadership. We ended up moving to a different county.

Wolftever Creek Elementary School 3

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted April 15, 2008
This is a great school! It has a diverse population, the teachers are great for the most part and the PTA is very involved. They have a great art and Music department as well. We have enjoyed having our children go there the last few years.

Wolftever Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2008

Wolftever Creek Elementary School
5080 Ooltewah Ringold Rd, Ooltewah, TN  37363
Last modified Wolftever Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolftever Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top