Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Palmer Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2016
My daughter moved here from a previous Grundy County school last year, and within a week she began reading and spelling like there was nothing to it. Not only are the teachers loving and caring and always putting the students first, but their principal is wonderful. He treats these children as if they are his own. There will never be another school for my children. In my opinion Palmer Elementary is the best.

Palmer Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 10, 2016
My daughter was very scared when she first moved here from a previous school. She didn't know anyone and she was afraid that she would not fit in. When we first came to Mrs. Karen Coffelt's door she greeted us with a very warm welcome. She began telling my daughter how lovely her clothing was and how beautiful my daughter was. From that very moment I saw my daughter take a liking to this teacher.

Palmer Elementary School 5

Posted February 12, 2009
I love Palmer School. In my opinion it is a school where the children come first. My child has always had devoted teachers. I would not send my children anywhere else.

Palmer Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2004
This school is very clickish. The principal doesn't have a life outside of school and it shows in school. She shows favoriatism and doesn't remember things she has said or done from the day before.

Palmer Elementary School
226 Schoolhouse Rd, Palmer, TN  37365
Last modified Palmer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.