Bad
Good

My 11 year old child was put in classes with dilinquints when my child is nice and kind . They gave a her an attitude.

We absolutely love, love, love Unity School. Both of our children currently attend Unity School. We have a 1st grader and an 8th grader. Our 1st grader started at Unity in Pre-K, our 8th grader started at Unity in 5th grade. Our 1st grade student is a remarkable reader and is already noticeably ahead of other children his age in other school districts. Our 8th grade student has ADHD and had significant problems at every school, including lower grades until he attended Unity. Now he is on the A-B Honor Roll all the time. He has really turned his academic career around, and all of that begins with the wonderful teachers, aides, and staff at Unity School. I wish they had 9-12th grade there. Our oldest will go to Ninth Grade Academy next year in town, but we know he will be okay because of the solid academic foundation that the staff at Unity School has helped him to build. We are VERY pleased parents! You will never go wrong enrolling your child or children here, at Unity School!

My children have attended Unity since 2006; when we relocated from North Carolina. We have been very pleased with our school and the extra help it provides. All three of my children have had reading help at one time or another and they have blossomed with the help of the Unity staff. The teachers really care about their students and they made our move a blessed one.

Both of my children attend Unity they love it and have done very well. I have had few problems and most of them are things my kids could have handled but are to shy to do so. My daughter is in second grade reading at a forth grade level and that says alot about this school and i would highly reccomend Unity to anyone.

The academic records speak for themselves.I have several children who currently attend the school ,and at times I have had a few differences in opion with the faculty. However,it has always been handled in the proper manner.Our ultimate goals were the same.All in all Unity has some great teachers,and my children have done very well.Although there are I few changes that I would like to see made, I recommend the school to anyone.Sports at the school ???? Lots of former Unity kids have done well after moving into the higher grade levels.

Last modified Unity School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.