Pigeon Forge, TN

Posted April 24, 2010
The school faculty helps the children and our children are safe in this school. They care about the welfare of each other....

Pigeon Forge Middle School 1

Posted March 18, 2010
not trained to handle special kids, which today is most kids.Attitude reigns high over altittude of intelagence of teachers.

Posted September 17, 2009
Great school the teachers are wonderful. My sister transferred from ohio and has had no problems with anyone. She really likes it and way better then her other school everyone is so nice and polite here

Pigeon Forge Middle School

Posted June 15, 2009
I am a parent of 3kids who all attend Pfms and i have visited school often and staff has always been very friendly & helpful. I feel very secure with the staff and feel my kids are getting the best education our county has to offer. Thanks to all the teachers & staff for thier time and dedication to my kids!!

Pigeon Forge Middle School 1

Posted May 12, 2008
My child is a special needs student who attends here and I have been very disappointed in the communication and the education provided. If you have a special needs child, I would not suggest this school.

Pigeon Forge Middle School 4

Posted January 23, 2005
Two of my children have been going to PFMS for several years now, and I believe I have chosen the perfect school for them. They have, and have had in the past, so many opportunities to build their character and learn to succeed in life. Thank you Pigeon Forge Middle.

Posted July 24, 2004
My child has been a student with both Pigeon Forge Primary and Pigeon Forge Middle School for several years. We have been very fortunate to have teachers and staff that have expressed concern and respect to our child as well as other children. I strongly believe our child has received an extremely good start in her education and we are looking forward to her years in Pigeon Forge High School. The accelerated reading program has really encouraged our child to read and now she reads all summer long by choice.

Pigeon Forge Middle School 3

Posted August 28, 2003
Pigeon Forge Middle School has many wonderful teachers.There are character building projects implemented,teachers that want each child not only to learn but succeed, and vice principals and office staff that work well with parents and students to ensure each child has adequate opportunities to learn,engage in extracurricular activities, and prosper in all areas.

Pigeon Forge Middle School
300 Wears Valley Road, Pigeon Forge, TN  37863
Last modified Pigeon Forge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pigeon Forge Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top