PK, 3-8
Pigeon Forge, TN

Posted April 24, 2010
The school faculty helps the children and our children are safe in this school. They care about the welfare of each other....

Posted March 18, 2010
not trained to handle special kids, which today is most kids.Attitude reigns high over altittude of intelagence of teachers.

Posted September 17, 2009
Great school the teachers are wonderful. My sister transferred from ohio and has had no problems with anyone. She really likes it and way better then her other school everyone is so nice and polite here

Pigeon Forge Middle School 0

Posted June 15, 2009
I am a parent of 3kids who all attend Pfms and i have visited school often and staff has always been very friendly & helpful. I feel very secure with the staff and feel my kids are getting the best education our county has to offer. Thanks to all the teachers & staff for thier time and dedication to my kids!!

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted May 12, 2008
My child is a special needs student who attends here and I have been very disappointed in the communication and the education provided. If you have a special needs child, I would not suggest this school.

Pigeon Forge Middle School 3

Posted May 22, 2007

Posted May 08, 2007
- a former student

Pigeon Forge Middle School 4

Posted January 10, 2006

Pigeon Forge Middle School 4

Posted January 23, 2005
Two of my children have been going to PFMS for several years now, and I believe I have chosen the perfect school for them. They have, and have had in the past, so many opportunities to build their character and learn to succeed in life. Thank you Pigeon Forge Middle.

Pigeon Forge Middle School
300 Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN  37863
Last modified Pigeon Forge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pigeon Forge Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top