Posted January 14, 2014
My school is a great school for children with and without special needs. The school goes above and beyond to make sure the kids enjoy learning every day. They make sure they are in a safe and happy environment.

Pleasant View Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2013
I have to agree with the June 1, 2013 post. My child constantly scored several grades above her grade level but only because I worked with her at home and she went to an excellent preschool. PVES would not even consider letting her skip a grade - they needed her scores to counteract the scores of the other kids in her class. She was also given the worst teachers each year. One year, she had 3 teachers. The only good teacher she ever had at PVES was straight out of college and had yet to be corrupted by the lazy attitude that seems to prevail over there. Because of that, she was bored at school. I finally moved her to a private school where she has excelled.

Pleasant View Elementary School 1

Posted June 01, 2013
We moved to PV about 3 years ago and it seems very clear by the staff that unless you have lived in Pleasant View your whole life you will not getr the good teacher. My child had a great K year the teacher was amazing but after that she was never pushed and didnt learn anything. She went backwards. She had a teacher tell her that she didnt have to test because she would get an A anyway. My child loved school until she hit first grade and was no longer pushed. This school does not push kids to reach beyond what a passing grade is.... so sad.

Posted February 15, 2013
This is absolutely a fabulous school. I can't say enough about the the teachers, support staff, principal, office gals..Top notch. Mr Keith Miller the Principal is great with the children

Posted October 29, 2012
It is one of the most hands on greatest schools you can ask for. The complete staff is hands on, understanding and friendly. The school is designed for the kids to enjoy learning eveyday. The design in the hallways are amazing. The field trips and monthly activites for the school are amazing. I would recommend this school to anyone. I have enjoyed every year my children have atteneded.

Posted September 01, 2009
No nonsense demands excellence way to go Mr. Mickey and great staff

Posted July 25, 2009

Posted April 26, 2009
My son goes to school at PVES and I feel so blessed that he goes there. I loved the how they want so much parent involvment and how the parents do want to be involved the in the school. I went to ECES when I was young and I am so glad that I had my son go to school here instead of there. My daughter will start next year and she cannot wait. The school is a class all by it's self.

Posted April 08, 2009
Excellent. Both of my kids have attended PVES and I could not have ask for a better faculity staff and teachers. Mr. Mickey is the best principal that I have ever been in contact with including my own during my times in school. Keep up the excellent work and teaching our kids to be the BEST

Posted December 21, 2007
This school has the best teachers in the area! They encourage the parents to be actively involved and they make sure the children get the best education.

Pleasant View Elementary School
2625 Church St, Pleasant View, TN  37146
Last modified Pleasant View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top