Pleasant View, TN

Sycamore Middle School 1

Posted May 18, 2015
This school really lags behind every school my children have been to apparently Cheatham mostly cares about social studies just forget the important subjects like math and English they seem to try a little on science at least even metro Davidson county was better Wilson is extremely beyond this outfit in education, organization and the if your not from here you don't matter attitude

Posted December 15, 2014
Great staff involved principal that CARES unlike the high school!!! These folks and students too are awesome!

Posted January 08, 2014
our school is the greatest. the dress code and some of the rules are rediculous but i love it! our sports are amazing and very acomplished. ive been at the school since 5th grade...the grade the school starts with and am currently in the 7th grade every year has been outstanding. junior beta is amazing and i always have good grades thanks to the teachers. i love my school.

Sycamore Middle School

Posted April 28, 2010
i use to go to this school i changed the only good thing in that school is band. i am Michelle hale

Posted January 06, 2010
Sycamore Middle School is an excellent school for children all over the world.

Posted May 05, 2009
It was so fun every year the teachers are great espical Mrs.Owen

Posted December 15, 2008
this school helps my kids understand wat to do better than most schools around so this school is very good

Posted May 31, 2007
My child was a 5th grader this past year. He had a great year. His teachers were outstanding. The school is great from the top down.

Sycamore Middle School 3

Posted January 09, 2007
I was happy when my oldest daughter got out of this school. Now unfortunately my youngest is attending there. They are always having issues of keeping up with how much lunch money the children have on the books. I believe they have a good faculty, just poor administration and planning. They have a good band for the music inclined. I sure hope this is not the best Tennessee can offer.

Posted September 19, 2004
I am a freshman at Sycamore High School, and I attended Sycamore Middle. It was awesome! Some of my best memories so far were in my 7th and 8th grade years. The teachers were awesome, and so was the principal. They weren't too strict, but they kept everone in line. If you are considering sending your child to SMS, its a good choice.

Sycamore Middle School
1025 Old Clarksville Pike, Pleasant View, TN  37146
Last modified Sycamore Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sycamore Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top