No rating

Pleasant View Christian School

Private | PK-12 | 347 students

Living in Pleasant View

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $168,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $710.

Posted November 8, 2013

They are only about collecting tuition. A good school for isolating and a child to learn religion but when it comes to education not so much. IT's 50/50 but I can't blame most of the teachers it would be hard to be motivated on their salary

Posted October 23, 2012

My child has attended PVCS since kindergarten and a few years ago we were planning to transfer to another private school for the next school year. I was just not happy with the direction that PVCS was going - downhill, and fast. Luckily the then-headmaster left mid-year. When that happened, we decided to try one more year as the new headmaster was making positive changes. I'm so glad we didn't jump ship. Dr. Buck has done a wonderful job at the school and really turned things around.

Posted July 25, 2012

Very pleased with the school. The new headmaster has made a lot of changes since he started and is doing an excellent job.

Posted March 2, 2012

This is the best school in the county. I would not want to send my child anywhere else. We began my son in the K3 program and have no regrets!

Posted January 28, 2010

The High School has come along way this year compared to years in the past. There is alot offered for the size of school that it is. Kudos to the new principal!

Posted November 8, 2009

the high school's atmosphere is bad. some of the high school is a poor influence to the elementary. But the athletic department is great

Posted June 17, 2009

I went to this school for 10 years and I loved it. It was a safe, loving, Christian environment. I received an outstanding education. I would recommend this school to anyone. The foundation I got here has been so important in my life.
—Submitted by a student

Posted March 23, 2009

Our family has a solid history with this school. Two Daughters have graduated from PVCS. Both received a wonderful education, and went on to Universities. High Academics, Excellant structure, and a well balanced environment. Our Son is a sophomore, and excelling in all major studies. Top notch in sports programming as well. Can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted November 15, 2008

This was the worst school I ever attended. I wish I could get back the first two years of my high school that were ruined. The kids there are so snobby, and there are way too many cliques. The classes are limited, and the teachers are uncaring and selfish. Do not waste your time here. You will regret it.
—Submitted by a student

Posted August 13, 2008

We pulled our daughter out of this school because of what we felt were low expectations of high school students and a few poor classes. Teachers are in large part very good,leadership is good. Atmosphere is great.

Posted December 29, 2005

As a past attendee of PVCS I do not think this school offers enough to it's high school students
—Submitted by a former student

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 2%

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

160 Hicks Edgen Road