PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

They are only about collecting tuition. A good school for isolating and a child to learn religion but when it comes to education not so much. IT's 50/50 but I can't blame most of the teachers it would be hard to be motivated on their salary

My child has attended PVCS since kindergarten and a few years ago we were planning to transfer to another private school for the next school year. I was just not happy with the direction that PVCS was going - downhill, and fast. Luckily the then-headmaster left mid-year. When that happened, we decided to try one more year as the new headmaster was making positive changes. I'm so glad we didn't jump ship. Dr. Buck has done a wonderful job at the school and really turned things around.

Very pleased with the school. The new headmaster has made a lot of changes since he started and is doing an excellent job.

This is the best school in the county. I would not want to send my child anywhere else. We began my son in the K3 program and have no regrets!

The High School has come along way this year compared to years in the past. There is alot offered for the size of school that it is. Kudos to the new principal!

the high school's atmosphere is bad. some of the high school is a poor influence to the elementary. But the athletic department is great

I went to this school for 10 years and I loved it. It was a safe, loving, Christian environment. I received an outstanding education. I would recommend this school to anyone. The foundation I got here has been so important in my life.

Our family has a solid history with this school. Two Daughters have graduated from PVCS. Both received a wonderful education, and went on to Universities. High Academics, Excellant structure, and a well balanced environment. Our Son is a sophomore, and excelling in all major studies. Top notch in sports programming as well. Can't say enough good things about this school.

This was the worst school I ever attended. I wish I could get back the first two years of my high school that were ruined. The kids there are so snobby, and there are way too many cliques. The classes are limited, and the teachers are uncaring and selfish. Do not waste your time here. You will regret it.

We pulled our daughter out of this school because of what we felt were low expectations of high school students and a few poor classes. Teachers are in large part very good,leadership is good. Atmosphere is great.

Last modified Pleasant View Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12