Portland, TN

J W Wiseman Elementary School 2

Posted July 11, 2009

Posted January 29, 2007

Posted September 25, 2006
This is by far the best school I have ever seen. I have never been to a school where you just know that the staff cares about each one of the children.My son has attended Wiseman for four years and my daughter just started kindergarten. They both love school so much and I think it is due to all the evolvement of parents, staff and the community.

Posted August 27, 2006
I am speaking from a parent point of view. I have 2 boys that go to school at J.W. Wiseman I think this is one of the best schools in Sumner County. I think that they have a wonderful teachers and Mr. Wix is a great princpal. When a parent has a concern they try their best to give attention to the problem asap. I would not let my 2 boys go anywhere else.

Posted July 26, 2006

J W Wiseman Elementary School
922 South Broadway, Portland, TN  37148
Last modified J W Wiseman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J W Wiseman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top