Portland, TN
Students enrolled: 1,139

Portland High School 1

Posted February 13, 2013
This school is very behind and slow on academics. They also do nothing about bullying as administration.

Portland High School 3

Posted July 17, 2011
Good School, but needs better traffic routing. Needs more outreach for parents. Needs more real life training for college prep.

Portland High School 1

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted October 05, 2007
Portland High School is, in my opinion, the best high School in Sumner County. We have great students, we also have a wonderful staff! Our graduation rate was below where it should have been at one time, but we are on the rebound, thanks in part to our new principal, Mr. Bob Gideon. I couldn't have asked for a better principal, he actually listens to the concerns of students and faculty alike. He is doing a wonderful job. All of the PHS staff are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work, guys!

Posted November 29, 2005
I think that Portland High is the best school out of other school in the Sumner County region. At this school bullying is very slim and the principal's involvment with the students is very great. Mrs. Grogan and Mr. Dyer are very strict, yet nice as well. Overall, this is a very good school to go to.

Posted October 16, 2005
I think portland High school is the best school i have ever attended and i also have a daughter now who attends there. The sports are aewsome and the teachers are understanding and educational. It is the best place to go to school.

Portland High School 2

Posted July 25, 2005

Portland High School 4

Posted April 13, 2005
- a former student

Posted January 13, 2005
I used to be a student at Portland High school until I moved to Minnesota and I am about to move back in the next week. Portland High School is a wonderful school the teachers and Principal keep the students busy. Mrs. Grogran is a wonderful Principal and she keeps the kids in line most of the time. Thanks Portland High for making my freshmen year great!!!!

Portland High School
600 College St, Portland, TN  37148
Last modified Portland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Portland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top