Bad
Good

Posted October 25, 2013
The school staff is so great and my kids get up wanting to go to school that should say enough on it's ln

Posted May 16, 2013
the teachers and staff are down to earth, friendly and caring . I would recommend this school to anyone , our kids absolutely love this school and so do I .

Posted August 12, 2010
This is a great school! It is small and everyone knows each other. I have been very impressed with it!

Posted September 04, 2009
I love this school for my child so much that I have out-of-zoned him to go there. The principal is very understanding and listens when you have a problem or concern. I haven't been pleased with every teacher, but I do think they all really care about helping the kids learn. I don't want to send him anywhere else. I just wish they had a summer program.

Posted July 15, 2007
I was a student at Clyde Riggs Elementary last year.All of the teachers are very nice and very helpful.

Posted March 15, 2005
My daughter attends this school and test's high and has great report card's. Her teacher's take the time and commit to making the children learn and they keep the parent's informed of all that goes on. When I send her to school, I know that she is learning, being taken care of very well and is safe. What else could a parent ask for?

Clyde Riggs Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I have a daughter attending this school. I am very impressed with her 2nd Grade teacher.(Mrs. Bratten)This school also has a new math program ( I think for all 2nd-6th grade students ), that is great!

Clyde Riggs Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
I have had 3 children go through Clyde Riggs and I think highly of this school. Although their lunches could use quite a bit of work, but that is the worse thing I can say about them. I have only had problems with one teacher there, whom is gone now so I am very happy my kids go to this school!

Clyde Riggs Elementary School
211 Old Fountain Head Cemetary Road, Portland, TN  37148
Last modified Clyde Riggs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.