Bad
Good

The school staff is so great and my kids get up wanting to go to school that should say enough on it's ln

the teachers and staff are down to earth, friendly and caring . I would recommend this school to anyone , our kids absolutely love this school and so do I .

This is a great school! It is small and everyone knows each other. I have been very impressed with it!

I love this school for my child so much that I have out-of-zoned him to go there. The principal is very understanding and listens when you have a problem or concern. I haven't been pleased with every teacher, but I do think they all really care about helping the kids learn. I don't want to send him anywhere else. I just wish they had a summer program.

I was a student at Clyde Riggs Elementary last year.All of the teachers are very nice and very helpful.

Last modified Clyde Riggs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.