PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 12, 2015
My son attends PMA. The teachers are wonderful! When looking for a preschool to put my child into, I was very picky! I asked for a lot of recommendations. PMA had the most. I'm so very glad that I enrolled him. He goes 3 days a week and is learning so much! Love the school and the teachers!!!!!

Posted February 07, 2012
My son attends the preschool program 3 days a week. I love the Montessori method of learning. The steps make sense. Our 3 year old son started in July of 2011. He began with letter recognition and sounds, and number recognition. He is now reading short vowel books with some sight words included, and doing addition and subtraction with counters. I am so proud of him, and very pleased with his teacher and assistants.

Posted January 13, 2012
Ms. Wood is excellent. She gives our son lots of one on one direction. Thanks to Ms. Wood and this school, our son is doing wonderful in his learning.

Portland Montessori Academy

Posted April 10, 2009
My daughter is now atte nding school in this school. Mrs Woods has been my idol, she's done great with her

Posted January 05, 2009
My daughter has attended the preschool program for the past two years. Ms. Woods is absolutely wonderful, and all the teachers are so kind. My daughter has made amazing leaps in her reading, writing and math skills, and she loves going to school there. I would recomend this school to anyone looking for a place to give your kids a great start before going to kindergarten.

Portland Montessori Academy
613 College Street, Portland, TN  37148
Last modified Portland Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5