Powell, TN
Before care: Yes

Temple Baptist Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2011
Mrs. Deeringer is very cold and mean. Would not reccomend her for a teacher at all. The school should do something about her.

Posted March 08, 2011
I cannot say enough good about this school. We moved to Knoxville not knowing anyone, my children were older and very fearful of starting all over again in a new school setting. The teachers and students welcomed my children as if they had always been a part of the school. Never once were my kids made to feel like they were the "new" kids, they were accepted into this amazing family known as Temple Baptist Academy. I highly recommend Temple for any family looking for a place that their children will be made to feel special and loved along with receiving a top-notch education!

Posted March 02, 2011
Temple is a wonderful school. We are grateful for the teachers and the administration for the things they have instilled in our children. My husband and I are both graduates of the school. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who desires a school where they will "stand alongside Christian parents, assisting them in the task of reproducing the mind of Christ in the lives of their children." This quote is from the school's mission and is exactly what the school seeks to do.

Posted March 01, 2011
My two oldest children have attended Temple Baptist Academy since Kindergarden. My youngest will also begin soon. Having had the opportunity to attend and graduate from the academy myself, I feel very blessed to be able to send my children. The teachers and staff encourage the students with the same Christian influence that I, as a parent, am inforcing at home. The academic standards are held high. As a health care provider and college graduate, this is very important to me. I believe my children are receiving the education they need to prepare them for the future.

Posted February 28, 2011
My two children go to Temple Baptist Academy and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to do so. It is definitely a sacrifice to send them due to cost, but worth every penny. I would work as much as I had to to be able to send them. I am a graduate as well from the school and feel very fortunate to send my children as well. The amount of Bible they instill in their hearts is such a blessing. I never have to stress or worry what they are going to be learning at school because they are taught according to the Bible and high academic value as well. Thank you Temple Baptist Academy. We are blessed!

Posted February 22, 2011
Both of our children have attended TBA from K5 through 12th grade. We are grateful for the Academy and its teachers. Our children received a thorough and challenging education. They built wonderful friendships that we believe will last their entire lives. An education at TBA is an investment in the future of your child that is well worth the cost.

Posted April 11, 2008
Great school! My children have attended for 8 years. They love it!

Temple Baptist Academy 3

Posted June 23, 2007

Posted February 21, 2007
I have absolutely loved my daughter being able to attend Temple. The teachers are very qualified and provide lots of structure and my daughter gets the morals and values stressed at home and at school. The classes are average size but the kids get to go through school together. Very few kids have left and the ones that have were for mission trips or related. Parents are encouraged to participate in everything, which leaves me feeling a little left out because I am a working mom so I do not get to attend many activities. I am one of the few. There are very few places that will pray with your children and I am blessed that Temple will pray with and for my daugher and our family. They have been a blessing to us.

Temple Baptist Academy
1700 West Beaver Creek Drive, Powell, TN  37849
Last modified Temple Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Temple Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top