PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Absolutely Amazing! Every staff member and teacher always treat everyone with the utmost respect! Super nice and loving! My sons teacher in K4 has been the best experience i have ever had with any teacher! Loves on the students from the time you drop them off tothe time they go home. Also they learn so much about the Bible! He is 5 and learns a new verse every week. Mr Whitaker and Mr Missie are Amazing! Couldn't ask for a better atmosphere for my children. We were so impressed with the school that we are in process of joining their church.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Bullying is Not allowed at all. And would never be tolerated.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Very Highly effective and Godly influences! You will love it

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Amazing ! From every aspect. We love everything about it

I cannot say enough good about this school. We moved to Knoxville not knowing anyone, my children were older and very fearful of starting all over again in a new school setting. The teachers and students welcomed my children as if they had always been a part of the school. Never once were my kids made to feel like they were the "new" kids, they were accepted into this amazing family known as Temple Baptist Academy. I highly recommend Temple for any family looking for a place that their children will be made to feel special and loved along with receiving a top-notch education!

Temple is a wonderful school. We are grateful for the teachers and the administration for the things they have instilled in our children. My husband and I are both graduates of the school. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who desires a school where they will "stand alongside Christian parents, assisting them in the task of reproducing the mind of Christ in the lives of their children." This quote is from the school's mission and is exactly what the school seeks to do.

My two oldest children have attended Temple Baptist Academy since Kindergarden. My youngest will also begin soon. Having had the opportunity to attend and graduate from the academy myself, I feel very blessed to be able to send my children. The teachers and staff encourage the students with the same Christian influence that I, as a parent, am inforcing at home. The academic standards are held high. As a health care provider and college graduate, this is very important to me. I believe my children are receiving the education they need to prepare them for the future.

My two children go to Temple Baptist Academy and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to do so. It is definitely a sacrifice to send them due to cost, but worth every penny. I would work as much as I had to to be able to send them. I am a graduate as well from the school and feel very fortunate to send my children as well. The amount of Bible they instill in their hearts is such a blessing. I never have to stress or worry what they are going to be learning at school because they are taught according to the Bible and high academic value as well. Thank you Temple Baptist Academy. We are blessed!

Both of our children have attended TBA from K5 through 12th grade. We are grateful for the Academy and its teachers. Our children received a thorough and challenging education. They built wonderful friendships that we believe will last their entire lives. An education at TBA is an investment in the future of your child that is well worth the cost.

Great school! My children have attended for 8 years. They love it!

Last modified Temple Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12