Primm Springs, TN

Posted December 17, 2009
I can't say enough positive things about this school. The children and the teachers are just precious! They pay close attention to the children, and they work hard to see that they succeed. My children have benefited greatly by being there. A+++

Posted July 08, 2007

Posted March 01, 2007
My husband and I have been extremely impressed with this school. It truly is a gem! The teachers and staff are devoted to providing an exemplary level of education. The principal is often seen helping in the classrooms and has lunch with the students everyday. Parent involvement both in the classroom and at other volunteer events is the highest I have experienced. Pinewood is actively expanding its availability of additional art, drama and music classes after school hours. I feel truly privilidged to have my children at this school.

Pinewood Heights