Pulaski, TN

Bridgeforth Middle School 1

Posted September 03, 2013
I am not sure how to rate this school as of yet. The teachers that I have met seem okay. However, the administrative staff may need a lesson in manners and common courtesy. They have horrible attitudes and I think they lead the way for a few teachers that wish to display their unfortuante personalities as well. I may come back in a few months and have something better to say. (God willing.) I have to say...our schools up North would NEVER be run the way this one is.

Bridgeforth Middle School 0

Posted October 17, 2010
I went there, my neices went there and now my great neice goes there.

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted September 23, 2009

Bridgeforth Middle School 3

Posted September 14, 2009

Bridgeforth Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2009
As parents, we really appreciate the efforts of Mr. Smith, the principal. He runs a very well behaved school and all students know the rules. He has always demonstrated consistency in applying the rules and consequences. Mrs. Rutherford (Art), Ms. Shelton (Math), and Mrs. McCullom (Science) are each excellent teachers and show that they care about the students.

Bridgeforth Middle School 2

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted February 19, 2009
My child has had nothing but the best teachers at Bridgeforth Middle School. The principle expects respect from the children not only for the staff but for one another. By far an excellent learning enviornment.

Bridgeforth Middle School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
I had 3 children go through this military academy--I mean school. Rules abound for all because of the acts of a few. Teachers are mostly fantastic, but administration is a sham.

Bridgeforth Middle School
1051 Bridgeforth Cr, Pulaski, TN  38478
Last modified Bridgeforth Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridgeforth Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top