Pulaski, TN

Giles Co High School 1

Posted July 30, 2012
This school has gone downhill. Everything is wrong and if your not a football player or cheerleader, you dont mean anything.

Giles Co High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Because of their sports program .. They have the best football team ever

Giles Co High School 4

Posted January 10, 2007
- a former student
I was a student at GCHS last year. I had a great year overall. Most of the teachers were helpful and students seemed to be easy to get along with. Thanks to Officer Kyle Helton who made it a safe school and always offered words of encouragement. Now that I have moved away, I miss GCHS and would move back. I definitely give this school an A for effort and an A for supporting students. Unfortunately the only drawback was 'The Diploma in Every Hand' wasn't necessarily true. Other than that it was an awesome place to share a year.

Giles Co High School 3

Posted August 24, 2005
Out daughter has attended for over a year, and we have mixed feelings about Giles County HS. Our daughter was not in a college prep track so some of these comments will relate to specific courses she took. The school seems to have a pretty good range of classes, including some computer classes and a cosmotology dept. There is no gymnastics program, or classes in this area. The teachers overall seem pretty average: some pretty good, and some just OK. We had some problems with the guidance counselors, getting graduation requirements, credits, and schedules straightened out. The principal seems somewhat laid back, as opposed to fired up and motivating his teachers. The academic expectations seemed fairly low compared to schools we've known in other states. Overall, I'd say it's a decent school, but not outstanding.

Giles Co High School
200 Sheila Frost Dr, Pulaski, TN  38478
Last modified Giles Co High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Giles Co High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top