Ramer, TN

Posted November 17, 2014
Ramer elementary school is the best school within the county. It is more disciplined and better prepares student for the high school setting. The teachers at mcnairy central always said, you can tell which students came from ramer because they are more well behaved and focused in the classroom. It has a very community feeling because of its small size and provides a more personalized education.

Ramer Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2014
This school has refused to enforce her eating healthy or help remind her to use the restroom. Punish a child for slipping. And thier latest which is telling a reading child to go find something else to do, while she's reading in the library. Mind you, 10 minutes before parent child reading begins!!!!!!! Claim to build a strong acedemic, and kick a reading child out!!!! Shame on this facility!!

Posted October 24, 2007
After having my own children complete their elementary education at Ramer School, I must say that I am very pleased with all aspects of their education. Ramer is made up of some caring teachers with high moral standards. In today's world, that is something to be proud of! My children were taught to be well-rounded, responsible young people who respect authority. I would recommend Ramer School to anyone!

Posted November 01, 2004
I am very proud to have my child at ramer Elem. School. Mr. Horton is excellent as well as many of the teachers! I would like to see more involvement with the parents. We do have monthly PTO meeting but very few attend. other than this RES is great! :) Jessica Wyte

Ramer Elementary School

Posted August 27, 2004
I feel that Ramer Elementary School is a very good school for the most part. As with any institution, there are faults within the system as a whole. I formerly attended Ramer Elementary as a child and I love the fact that one of my children now attend there. I love the atmosphere for learning that Ramer provides, as well as the good clean environment that the environmental services people provide. My child really looks forward to school each day which has to say a lot for a school as well as the child. I am really impressed with how far my child has come since he began school at Ramer. I really feel that this school provides a great foundation for children as they advance in their lives and educations. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a stable environment and a good school. A. Ernst

Ramer Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2004
The school's claim is that they prepare children for high school by having a very strong discipline policy and very rough academic program. Students need a strong education as a base, but need someone to be loveing, kind, and compassionat towards them. This school does not meet that need. They find reasons to punish students instead of reasons to praise them.

Posted May 25, 2003
As of May 2003 I have four children going to this school and they are very pleased with the teachers and other students at this school and so I am too because if your children are happy at the school there going to try to do a better job each year. And I am proud to say that each of my children has passed on to a new grade which is 1/ 4th & 2/ 5th & 1/ 6th . And I am very proud of them. Thanks Ramer Elem. School. TN 38367

Ramer Elementary School
4173 Highway 57, Ramer, TN  38367
Last modified Ramer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top