Bad
Good

I absolutely love Rickman Elementary!! My children have been attending Rickman for 5 years and since day one every teacher they have had has made me feel extremely comfortable with talking to them and have kept me informed and involved!! My youngest will be starting next year and I feel very comfortable leaving him at this school because I know EVERYONE there cares. Thank you RICKMAN ELEMENTARY!!

I have notice teachers as well as the principle surround a little child yelling at him & he was crying. It doesnt take 5 adults. Teacher pick favs. My daughter told me this boy&girl did the same but boy got paddled & girl did not. Boy acts up at times & girl doesnt. Shouldnt matter. Teachers listen to the child that tells first instead of getting what really happens. Kids get fused at loudly by door then open door & paddle infront of class. Their big on NO bullying but teachers bully & kids. If you are not from here then your kid shouldnt go there. male coach & women that helps reading their great. My child never not wanted to go to school until she attended Rickman she would cry and beg me not to make her go back. What do you as a mother do. Teachers make you feel like its your child adjusting but my child as went to a new school every year she went to school and never never had this feeling about school till Rickman. I'm sure its great if you are a teacher with a child or your family or friend works there then your child is sure to be fine.

Principal there is very harsh, yells at kids like they are soldiers. One kindergarten teacher in particular does not know how to deal with a child with special needs, and treats them like dirt. I would not take my DOG to be educated in a school like this.

My son loves this school. He likes all his 5th grade teachers. They do a great job there..

my child has worked very well with the teachers and they really seem to care about the students!

Last modified Rickman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.