Rockvale, TN

Rockvale Middle School 2

Posted March 08, 2015
Terrible School. The bullying at this school is ridiculous and teachers do nothing about it. There is an extreme amount of of profanity used around the school and often used to people names. There have been many fights this year and teachers haven't done anything to prevent them. Kids in athletic programs tend to get special treatment. Unless you plan on making a sports team, I highly recommend going somewhere else.

Posted June 10, 2014
Rockvale middle is the worst school I have ever attended. The teachers treat you so wrong, that you constantly feel bad about yourself. I have been called names by a teacher there and the principal knew about it and did nothing. You can get accused of something you didn't even do by the teachers, and when you try to explain yourself all they do is not listen, and stick to the wrong side of the story. I don't recommend this school at all!
4 people found this helpful

Rockvale Middle School 4

Posted May 01, 2014
Completely thrilled - my 7th grader has totally excelled! Great sports and great music dept!

Posted March 04, 2014
Worst school ever. They do not care for their students and don't care if they succeed. I made a mistake sending my son here. Please rethink sending your children to this school, especially if they have problems with school to begin with. Such as a learning problem. Careless people.

Posted January 13, 2014
Rockvale Middle School is one of the worst schools I ever attended. Everyone was so rude especially the assistant principals. A middle school teachers job is to prepare you for high school and the math teachers did just the opposite where I was not prepared for high school level algebra If I had the choice to move schools at the time I would have switched in a heartbeat. The amount of bullying at Rockvale was absolutely ridiculous. The teachers do not care about the students because if they did then the bullying wouldn't be as bad. There should be new teachers because the current ones can't teach. I am just glad that i am no longer a student of that terrible excuse for a school. I wish i could go lower than a 1/5 for the rating.

Posted November 25, 2013
Was not pleased with this school at all. If you have a child within special needs this district and school is not for you. When we lived there, we had countless meetings with teachers, principle etc. They classified my child as being unorganized, not participating in class, not asking for help etc. I kept telling them that I believed he was on the Autism spectrum and he was having serious problems learning the material. They kept brushing me off. Long story short, we moved out of state, I scheduled a meeting with in the first month of my child attending the new school. They immediately picked up on the fact he did have a learning disability and was finally dx on the spectrum. My child had a horrible time in middle school and still remembers the issues. I am so grateful with our new district and so is he.

Rockvale Middle School 2

Posted April 05, 2013
The school should have better enforcement on rules about bullying. My best friend goes to this school and they get bullied constantly all day every day, which is making their grades really low. My friend told me he was on the school bus and he was knocked to the floor of the bus and kicked constantly over and over. The educational system seems very stable compared to the schools I've seen in the past.

Rockvale Middle School 4

Posted April 04, 2010
Brand New School - All in all a great experience for my child. A bit disorganized at first but that goes in part with the school opening and gaining consistency. Teachers seem to be very dedicated - some homework assignments don't make sense - but all in all the work looks like it matches the grade and is challenging. My daughter loves it there. The grounds are clean, not much drama reported and great variety of athletics and clubs.

Rockvale Middle School 5

Posted February 09, 2010
I absolutly LOVE rockvale middle school. I have the best of friends and playing on the soccer team makes it alotmmore fun too:)

Rockvale Middle School
6550 Highway 99, Rockvale, TN  37153
Last modified Rockvale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockvale Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top