Rockwood, TN

Posted June 22, 2014
Pineview is a great school. My son will starting 4th grade next year and has been in school there since prek. The teachers and staff are great and I and my family will miss Pat Allen. I hope and pray that Pineview will get another principal who cares about the students as much as she does.

Posted April 29, 2010
When I first moved here my main concern was test rates. Now that my kids and I have been in the school for 2 years I not only love the fact that the test rates are high, but the size and atmosphere of the school is incredible too! Everyone is a somebody!!!! The school is small enough for staff and volunteers to know and assist with every child's needs and it truly makes for a wonderful school to be involved in.

Posted January 28, 2010
My children have received an excellent education at this school. The teachers and faculty are very dedicated and care for the students. My children felt like their teachers and classmates were a second family to them. I couldn't be happier with the school!

Posted October 30, 2009

Posted December 17, 2008
Pine View is a great place for teachers too; all employees are treated with respect from the principals, cafeteria workers, custodians, teacher assistants to all teachers. Great team!

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted July 22, 2008
This school is great!! All 3 of my kids go here and it has such wonderful teachers.

Posted April 03, 2008
This school is so much more than you would ever expect given it's size and location. I have three children enrolled there and each one gets the individual attention and respect they deserve. My children's old teachers even check on them. I absolutely wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

Posted December 24, 2007
I can't say enough for this school. It is a great school that not only teaches the children they care for each and everyone of them.The staff and the principle have been nothing but wonderful to my children and my family. We are feel blessed to live in such small community with a great school for our kids to attend.

Posted October 24, 2007
I was skeptical of this school at first when I put my then kindergartner now first grader into this school.Now I wouldn't want him to go to another elementary school.I also have a daughter who is in kindergarten now at Pineview and I feel they have a high standard of education that would rival many 'big or bigger city schools'.They also foster a caring and nurturing environment for children.I would rate rate this school as about as high as you could rate it.

Pine View Elementary School
349 Daysville Rd, Rockwood, TN  37854
(865) 354-1986
Last modified Pine View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top