Bad
Good

Pineview is a great school. My son will starting 4th grade next year and has been in school there since prek. The teachers and staff are great and I and my family will miss Pat Allen. I hope and pray that Pineview will get another principal who cares about the students as much as she does.

When I first moved here my main concern was test rates. Now that my kids and I have been in the school for 2 years I not only love the fact that the test rates are high, but the size and atmosphere of the school is incredible too! Everyone is a somebody!!!! The school is small enough for staff and volunteers to know and assist with every child's needs and it truly makes for a wonderful school to be involved in.

My children have received an excellent education at this school. The teachers and faculty are very dedicated and care for the students. My children felt like their teachers and classmates were a second family to them. I couldn't be happier with the school!

Pine View is a great place for teachers too; all employees are treated with respect from the principals, cafeteria workers, custodians, teacher assistants to all teachers. Great team!

This school is great!! All 3 of my kids go here and it has such wonderful teachers.

This school is so much more than you would ever expect given it's size and location. I have three children enrolled there and each one gets the individual attention and respect they deserve. My children's old teachers even check on them. I absolutely wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

I can't say enough for this school. It is a great school that not only teaches the children they care for each and everyone of them.The staff and the principle have been nothing but wonderful to my children and my family. We are feel blessed to live in such small community with a great school for our kids to attend.

I was skeptical of this school at first when I put my then kindergartner now first grader into this school.Now I wouldn't want him to go to another elementary school.I also have a daughter who is in kindergarten now at Pineview and I feel they have a high standard of education that would rival many 'big or bigger city schools'.They also foster a caring and nurturing environment for children.I would rate rate this school as about as high as you could rate it.

My daughter is in the 7th grade at Pine View. My granddaughter and grandson also attend there. Previously I have homeschooled my daughter and prior to that she was in private schools in Florida. I am more impressed with Pine View, and would refer parents to this school over the private school that I paid tuition to in Florida. The teachers are very caring, the class size small, and the students have a caring and accepting attitude towards each other. We are blessed to have this school just down the road from us.

This tiny school in the hills of East Tennessee has the most caring environment for each and every student who attends. I am very pleased with the education my daughter is receiving. Pine View was recently SACS accredited. This is a very high honor to be given to such a small school and speaks volumes about the school and all the faculty and staff that call this tiny school home.

Last modified Pine View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.