Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 23, 2016
Wonderful faculty , the teachers are very good, the classes aren't too big so the children receive the attention they require.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
When I registered my granddaughter for kindergarten last August I was very protective of her as she had been in foster care until we could get her, needless to say she had been thru a lot. When I met Mrs. Pack immediately I was relieved by her concern not only was she great with Ashkey but she really listened to me with concern and kindness, she helped my now daughter trust adults and Ashley has grown emotionally and scholastically. Thank you and Godbless you Mrs. Pack!

North Hamilton Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2015
This school has gone down hill over the last couple of years. In the upper grades there is a lot of teacher turnover, I don't blame them for leaving for something better. So glad this is my daughters last year.

Posted August 19, 2015
My son went kindergarten in NHCE and he is in first grade now. He loves his school. He can read many beginning books all by himself and figure out the new words according to the picture and the letters. He can count to 200 and do subtract and adding within 20 easy after kindergarten. I was amazed. I think it is a great school. In order to have a better average score, I think parents need to make sure to do homework with students. We did read 20 mins a day to him at home last year. It turns out great. Parents involvement is the key.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 19, 2015
My first grader loves his school. He's learned so much in NHCE last year as a kindergartener. He can read, count to 200, and do small number add and subtract after kindergarten. I think he has the best teachers one can imagine to have in NHCE. We think parents involvement is super important to kids education. We did do 20 minutes reading daily at home as his kindergarten teacher required and make sure he get his homework done if there is any ( like book report, sight words, math).

North Hamilton Elementary School 3

Posted April 09, 2015
There is so many great things about this school but the principal isn't one of them.

North Hamilton Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2014
Great school with wonderful teachers! However not many parents/staff trust or like the new principle. Very rude and talks down to parents as if she's better when all she needs to do is listen to what the concerns are and accept input from others, we all miss the old principle Ms. Leffew.

Posted August 26, 2012
Great things are happening at NHCE! This school is full of exceptional (Apple Award, Teacher of the Year Award winning) teachers. The school has made a lot of positive changes. There are many great, caring families actively involved. With high expectations from the administrators and hard working, dedicated teachers and support staff, this school offers an inspiring education for children in Kindergarten through Fifth grade!

Posted July 18, 2008
I have had 2 children attend NHCE. I agree the teachers are excellent, discipline however needs to be enforced in a loving manner. Administration and teachers need to step up a bit and handle small situations better. I also believe it is hard to get involved, when I offer help it is often rejected or I am told I'm over steping my boundries. The school wants help, needs help but often does not accept help. I find it a shame, it could be a great school if parents were allowed to be more involved.

North Hamilton Elementary School 3

Posted January 18, 2005
I have had 3 children attend NHCE. The teachers are excellent and the children seem to excel there. However, it is hard to get involved as a parent because there are such cliques. I attend meetings and volunteer where needed but since I am not in the 'in' crowd, I never feel accepted. The principal seems to endorse certain parents. Subsequently though, none of that is as important as my child getting a good education and that is possible at NHCE. Now if something could just be done about the evening pick up. I think it is ridiculous having to wait as long as you have to just to pick up your child.

601 Industrial Boulevard, Sale Creek, TN  37373
Last modified North Hamilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.