Sale Creek, TN
Before care: Yes

North Hamilton Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2014
Great school with wonderful teachers! However not many parents/staff trust or like the new principle. Very rude and talks down to parents as if she's better when all she needs to do is listen to what the concerns are and accept input from others, we all miss the old principle Ms. Leffew.

Posted August 26, 2012
Great things are happening at NHCE! This school is full of exceptional (Apple Award, Teacher of the Year Award winning) teachers. The school has made a lot of positive changes. There are many great, caring families actively involved. With high expectations from the administrators and hard working, dedicated teachers and support staff, this school offers an inspiring education for children in Kindergarten through Fifth grade!

North Hamilton Elementary School 0

Posted July 18, 2008
I have had 2 children attend NHCE. I agree the teachers are excellent, discipline however needs to be enforced in a loving manner. Administration and teachers need to step up a bit and handle small situations better. I also believe it is hard to get involved, when I offer help it is often rejected or I am told I'm over steping my boundries. The school wants help, needs help but often does not accept help. I find it a shame, it could be a great school if parents were allowed to be more involved.

North Hamilton Elementary School 3

Posted January 18, 2005
I have had 3 children attend NHCE. The teachers are excellent and the children seem to excel there. However, it is hard to get involved as a parent because there are such cliques. I attend meetings and volunteer where needed but since I am not in the 'in' crowd, I never feel accepted. The principal seems to endorse certain parents. Subsequently though, none of that is as important as my child getting a good education and that is possible at NHCE. Now if something could just be done about the evening pick up. I think it is ridiculous having to wait as long as you have to just to pick up your child.

Posted December 16, 2004

Posted January 04, 2004

North Hamilton Elementary School
601 Industrial Bl, Sale Creek, TN  37373
Last modified North Hamilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Hamilton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top