Hardin County Middle School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
I am so very disappointed in the hardin county school system for failing my daughter. I send her to school to learn & grow as an individual. However, the hardin county school system cares more about the outfit she's wearing than her academics. She is very bright & just needs some guidance, instead she hates getting up & going. When did we as parents lose control over our schools & when did the school system gain control. We have no say in anything that they do. My daughter was failing three classes & i never received the first phone call but they call me over what she's wearing (which was not inappropriate). Only two closed minded teachers disapproved therefore she has to change. School should be about learning not clothes. Do not send your child to this school because once they are there you as a parent have no say.

Hardin County Middle School 0

Posted May 03, 2009
As a parent of a 8th grader that is attending Hardin Co Middle School I can't think of any other school in my state that I would rather her attend, I am a very active part of this school and my child loves to attend HCMS she is a active part of her class. the faculty and staff do a great job of providing a safe, loving environment for our kids, as a parent I encourage you to be apart of your kids school, because most people are so quick to judge the schools when their child has a problem.

Posted October 11, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted August 08, 2007

Hardin County Middle School
299 Lacefield Dr, Savannah, TN  38372
Last modified Hardin County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hardin County Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.