Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

worst school ever if you have a child that has adhd dont send them to hcms they will not get the help they need.Yes kids with adhd is very active and do things without thinking first that is a disability and because they have this they will turn their backs on them my child is in 8th grade he has adhd and hearing loss he has been getting bullied for a month now its been reported several times he is getting bullied by a high school student they will not help him because they keep bringing up the times he got into trouble that is no excuse for them not to do their job they are supposed to help the kids and protect them not judge them because of their disability

I am so very disappointed in the hardin county school system for failing my daughter. I send her to school to learn & grow as an individual. However, the hardin county school system cares more about the outfit she's wearing than her academics. She is very bright & just needs some guidance, instead she hates getting up & going. When did we as parents lose control over our schools & when did the school system gain control. We have no say in anything that they do. My daughter was failing three classes & i never received the first phone call but they call me over what she's wearing (which was not inappropriate). Only two closed minded teachers disapproved therefore she has to change. School should be about learning not clothes. Do not send your child to this school because once they are there you as a parent have no say.

As a parent of a 8th grader that is attending Hardin Co Middle School I can't think of any other school in my state that I would rather her attend, I am a very active part of this school and my child loves to attend HCMS she is a active part of her class. the faculty and staff do a great job of providing a safe, loving environment for our kids, as a parent I encourage you to be apart of your kids school, because most people are so quick to judge the schools when their child has a problem.

Last modified Hardin County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.