Walker Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2009
This school is everything a parent could want for their child. I know I went there from kindergarten up. My parents and grandparents went there too. The test scores show it and our county needs to look at that instead of looks of the building.When this school closes my child will be homeschooled because I dont trust any other staff,teachers,aids,even the secretary.

- a former student

Posted December 09, 2005
I am a parent of a Walker Elementary 5th grader that has attended there since kindergarten and I can think of no other school I would rather my child attend. Walker has a reputation as being the best elementary school in Hardin county and has the test scores to back it up. The faculty and staff do a wonderful job of providing a safe, loving, learning environment. From the janitor to the principal, everyone who works at Walker Elementary are there for one reason,the kids. I am very happy,satisfied and proud that my child attends Walker Elementary. In no other elementary school could my child receive wonderful tutoring if needed, after-school drama and glee clubs, and the kind of support they receive from every member of the Walker Elementary community. As a parent, not only am I allowed to visit the school, but I am encouraged to take part. Walker is great!

Walker Elementary School 3

Posted July 05, 2005

Walker Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2005

Walker Elementary School
9380 Hwy 128, Savannah, TN  38372
Last modified Walker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Walker Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top