Posted December 26, 2010
This school was great- until the superintendent shut it down, along with four others in this county. So as responsible parents, most of us sent our children to Waterloo School, across the state line to continue to receive a great education. Out of around 88 students- 53 transferred to Waterloo.I don't think the superintendent anticipated that.

Walnut Grove Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2009
Not impressed with this school AT ALL! My child just colored all day and learned nothing that I didn't teach him at home!! If you aren't friends with a certain group of parents you don't even need to go to the PTO meetings. Your opinions will not even be considered!

Posted February 15, 2008
This school is a blue ribbon award winning school, the only in this county to have this great honor. Although the school board is trying to close it down, it has lots of community involvement and history. Most of the staff attend this school or has a child or spouse that attened. The staff are kind and put in effort to help the children.

Posted November 07, 2007
This is one of only two schools in the Hardin county school system that has test scores of 100! That says it! The teachers and staff are well qualified, caring and willing to give the children a great education. Parent involvement is strongly encouraged! I would like to see music and art added to the curriculum, otherwise, no one could ask more of a school. The PTO is one of the most involved I have ever seen. I am proud to say I am a part of the community of Walnut Grove and we support our school!

Walnut Grove Elementary School
4355 Hwy 69 South, Savannah, TN  38372
Last modified Walnut Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Walnut Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top